- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Sept. 10 deadline for Junior NFL Cheer Camp
Online Staff Report
Openings are still available for Rockford Park District’s Junior NFL Cheer Camp, where youth ages 3-5 gain an introduction to basic cheer and tumbling skills, including jumping techniques and proper movements, as well as life skills such as teambuilding, all in a fun environment.
The camp runs 6-6:45 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, Sept. 17-26, at Riverview Ice House, 324 N. Madison St., Rockford; the fee is $35 per participant ($40 non-resident), and includes a T-shirt, award and hair bow.
Register by Tuesday, Sept. 10, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click Register Now), by mail, fax (with credit card), or at Park District Customer Service locations in downtown Rockford or Carlson Ice Arena in Loves Park. For more information, call (815) 987-8800, (815) 962-7469, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about support for camp participants with disabilities is also available at (815) 987-8800, as is information about fee assistance for eligible Park District residents.
Posted Sept. 4, 2013