- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Jack Wolf celebrates 50 years in business
While the city of Belvidere, Ill., suffers a loss with the closure of Wolf Chevrolet, Jack Wolf Auto Group in Belvidere is celebrating a milestone this year. The auto group giant is marking its 50th anniversary of being in business.
Jack Wolf, owner, Jack Wolf Auto Group, noted: “We were saddened to hear the news of the closure of Wolf Chevrolet just across the street. Although we have always maintained a great relationship with the dealership, we are two separate companies. The Jack Wolf Auto Group is not affected by their closure in any way.”
Established in 1963, Jack Wolf Auto Group opened its doors on State Street in Belvidere. Jack “Doc” Wolf started the business, and his son, Jack, has carried on the tradition to this day. The 12-acre dealership sells GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles.
Posted Sept. 11, 2013