- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Jack Wolf celebrates 50 years in business
While the city of Belvidere, Ill., suffers a loss with the closure of Wolf Chevrolet, Jack Wolf Auto Group in Belvidere is celebrating a milestone this year. The auto group giant is marking its 50th anniversary of being in business.
Jack Wolf, owner, Jack Wolf Auto Group, noted: “We were saddened to hear the news of the closure of Wolf Chevrolet just across the street. Although we have always maintained a great relationship with the dealership, we are two separate companies. The Jack Wolf Auto Group is not affected by their closure in any way.”
Established in 1963, Jack Wolf Auto Group opened its doors on State Street in Belvidere. Jack “Doc” Wolf started the business, and his son, Jack, has carried on the tradition to this day. The 12-acre dealership sells GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles.
Posted Sept. 11, 2013