- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Jack Wolf celebrates 50 years in business
While the city of Belvidere, Ill., suffers a loss with the closure of Wolf Chevrolet, Jack Wolf Auto Group in Belvidere is celebrating a milestone this year. The auto group giant is marking its 50th anniversary of being in business.
Jack Wolf, owner, Jack Wolf Auto Group, noted: “We were saddened to hear the news of the closure of Wolf Chevrolet just across the street. Although we have always maintained a great relationship with the dealership, we are two separate companies. The Jack Wolf Auto Group is not affected by their closure in any way.”
Established in 1963, Jack Wolf Auto Group opened its doors on State Street in Belvidere. Jack “Doc” Wolf started the business, and his son, Jack, has carried on the tradition to this day. The 12-acre dealership sells GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles.
Posted Sept. 11, 2013