- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Jack Wolf celebrates 50 years in business
While the city of Belvidere, Ill., suffers a loss with the closure of Wolf Chevrolet, Jack Wolf Auto Group in Belvidere is celebrating a milestone this year. The auto group giant is marking its 50th anniversary of being in business.
Jack Wolf, owner, Jack Wolf Auto Group, noted: “We were saddened to hear the news of the closure of Wolf Chevrolet just across the street. Although we have always maintained a great relationship with the dealership, we are two separate companies. The Jack Wolf Auto Group is not affected by their closure in any way.”
Established in 1963, Jack Wolf Auto Group opened its doors on State Street in Belvidere. Jack “Doc” Wolf started the business, and his son, Jack, has carried on the tradition to this day. The 12-acre dealership sells GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles.
Posted Sept. 11, 2013