- 20th Annual Honor the Mounds set for Saturday
- Cubs offense returns in sweep of Milwaukee
- TRRT Online Edition | Aug. 5-11
- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk Sept. 13 at Klehm
Online Staff Report
Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, will host a Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk from 7 to 9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 13.
Take a stroll through Klehm’s illuminated paths while enjoying an evening wine-tasting in the Fountain Garden. Twinkling lights, hors d’oeuvres and live music will complete the ambiance of this garden revelry. Enjoy wine by Artale wine and music by After 5 Jazz Trio. This evening is dedicated to the members who continue to support Klehm and its mission.
The public is invited to discover the many benefits of becoming members, too. All memberships can be purchased or renewed that evening at a 25 percent discount.
Cost for the event is $15 for members, $20 for non-members. Contact Klehm at (815) 965-8146 or visit klehm.org.
Posted Sept. 11, 2013