- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk Sept. 13 at Klehm
Online Staff Report
Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, will host a Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk from 7 to 9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 13.
Take a stroll through Klehm’s illuminated paths while enjoying an evening wine-tasting in the Fountain Garden. Twinkling lights, hors d’oeuvres and live music will complete the ambiance of this garden revelry. Enjoy wine by Artale wine and music by After 5 Jazz Trio. This evening is dedicated to the members who continue to support Klehm and its mission.
The public is invited to discover the many benefits of becoming members, too. All memberships can be purchased or renewed that evening at a 25 percent discount.
Cost for the event is $15 for members, $20 for non-members. Contact Klehm at (815) 965-8146 or visit klehm.org.
Posted Sept. 11, 2013