- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk Sept. 13 at Klehm
Online Staff Report
Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, will host a Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk from 7 to 9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 13.
Take a stroll through Klehm’s illuminated paths while enjoying an evening wine-tasting in the Fountain Garden. Twinkling lights, hors d’oeuvres and live music will complete the ambiance of this garden revelry. Enjoy wine by Artale wine and music by After 5 Jazz Trio. This evening is dedicated to the members who continue to support Klehm and its mission.
The public is invited to discover the many benefits of becoming members, too. All memberships can be purchased or renewed that evening at a 25 percent discount.
Cost for the event is $15 for members, $20 for non-members. Contact Klehm at (815) 965-8146 or visit klehm.org.
Posted Sept. 11, 2013