- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk Sept. 13 at Klehm
Online Staff Report
Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, will host a Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk from 7 to 9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 13.
Take a stroll through Klehm’s illuminated paths while enjoying an evening wine-tasting in the Fountain Garden. Twinkling lights, hors d’oeuvres and live music will complete the ambiance of this garden revelry. Enjoy wine by Artale wine and music by After 5 Jazz Trio. This evening is dedicated to the members who continue to support Klehm and its mission.
The public is invited to discover the many benefits of becoming members, too. All memberships can be purchased or renewed that evening at a 25 percent discount.
Cost for the event is $15 for members, $20 for non-members. Contact Klehm at (815) 965-8146 or visit klehm.org.
Posted Sept. 11, 2013