- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk Sept. 13 at Klehm
Online Staff Report
Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, will host a Wine Tasting & Luminary Walk from 7 to 9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 13.
Take a stroll through Klehm’s illuminated paths while enjoying an evening wine-tasting in the Fountain Garden. Twinkling lights, hors d’oeuvres and live music will complete the ambiance of this garden revelry. Enjoy wine by Artale wine and music by After 5 Jazz Trio. This evening is dedicated to the members who continue to support Klehm and its mission.
The public is invited to discover the many benefits of becoming members, too. All memberships can be purchased or renewed that evening at a 25 percent discount.
Cost for the event is $15 for members, $20 for non-members. Contact Klehm at (815) 965-8146 or visit klehm.org.
Posted Sept. 11, 2013