- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Arts Council announces board members, officers
The Rockford Area Arts Council has announced the following as members and officers for the 2013-2014 board of directors: Monica Krysztopa, Visit Beloit, board chairman; Ron Clewer, Rockford Housing Authority, vice chairman; Sarliyn Neiber, Alpine Bank, secretary; Jim Barbagallo, Gambino Realtors, treasurer/past chairman; Rockford Ald. John Beck, ex-officio; State’s Attorney Joseph P. Bruscato; Carole Carbone; Jan Jann; Cindy Karnitz; Doug Mark; Mike Mastroianni; Rockford Ald. Tom McNamara; Jeff Powell; and Maurice West III.
Posted Sept. 18, 2013