- Responding to parents’ vaccine hesitance
- House turns to workers’ comp; workers, business interests testify
- Right-to-work not right for workers
- Several aspects of the Cubs bring optimism
- ‘Hogs handle Stars, move on to Grand Rapids
- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
Easter Seals hosts open house at new South Fifth Street location
The Easter Seals Therapeutic School and Center For Autism will host an open house at its new location, 615 S. Fifth St., Rockford, from 3 to 5:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 19. Event is free and open to the public.
Easter Seals grew out of its facility on North Main Street, Rockford, and moved to its current location at the Patriots’ Gateway Community Center a few weeks ago. After painting all of the classrooms, re-finishing the floors and moving in, the Easter Seals Therapeutic School and Center For Autism has been holding classes in its new building.
Nearly 100 school districts in central and northern Illinois, extending into Wisconsin and the Chicagoland area, partner with Easter Seals to provide individualized educational programs for students with autism and related intellectual disabilities.
From the Sept. 18-24, 2013, issue