- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Riverside Community Bank hires new vice president
Walt Boothe, a veteran of 46 years in the banking industry, has been hired as a vice president at Riverside Community Bank. Boothe will be using his numerous banking and business skills to contribute to all major areas of the bank.
“We are excited to add Walt Boothe to the team at Riverside Community Bank,” said Jeff Hultman, executive vice president (Commercial and Private Banking Segment manager) at Riverside Community Bank. “Walt brings a long and successful career in Rockford banking to Riverside. We are fortunate to add someone of Walt’s skill, experience and deep connection in our community. Walt will be responsible for growing new and supporting existing relationships at Riverside, including commercial, private banking and wealth management.”
Boothe, a former United States Marine, is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, Wis., the National Installment Lending School in Norman, Okla., and Rockford West High School. He has served as a director of the Rockford Health System, the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation, Rockford Chamber of Commerce, The ARC, American Cancer Society, Northern Illinois Hospice and campaign officer for United Way, among other positions.
“I am honored to have the opportunity to be part of Riverside Community Bank and deliver superb banking services to the Rockford-area community,” Boothe said.
Boothe began working for Riverside July 10.
From the Sept. 18-24, 2013, issue