- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Arts Council presents State of the Arts Awards Oct. 1 at Radisson
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Area Arts Council hosts the 2013 State of the Arts Awards from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 1, at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center, 200 S. Bell School Road, Rockford.
The Rockford Area Arts Council’s annual fund-raiser will honor recipients of the Mayor’s Arts Awards and celebrate achievements in the arts for the past year. Awards will be given to: Individual Artist/Arts Advocate, Lawrence E. Gloyd Community Impact and Creative Cultural Event.
The Rockford Area Arts Council supports, promotes and develops the arts for everyone in the northern Illinois region. The Arts Council is guided by the vision of a community in which everyone enjoys and participates in the arts — and a community in which successful artists and arts organizations contribute to the vitality of the economy and quality of life. Learn more at www.artsforeveryone.com.
Posted Sept. 26, 2013