- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
- Happy hour (not so) special
Midtown does ArtScene Oct. 4-5
Online Staff Report
The Midtown District of Rockford is bringing artists, musicians, and poets to the Seventh Street area to participate in this year’s ArtScene. There’s something for everyone in the Midtown District Friday and Saturday, Oct. 4-5.
A variety of musicians will keep Midtown hopping Friday from 5 to 10 p.m. and Saturday from 3 to 10 p.m. Work by a diverse group of artists and fun with sidewalk chalk art will be featured at some of Midtown’s favorite venues, including JustGoods, Katie’s Cup, Shelter Care, Cambridge Dental, The Irish Pub Building, Midtown Windows, The CMI Building and Emmanuel Lutheran Church.
Snacks will be served at many locations, and Katie’s Cup will be open for business.
A complete list of performers and artists can be found at www.midtowndistrict.com.
Posted Oct. 2, 2013