- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rockford retirement community a finalist in international competition
Online Staff Report
Siena at Brendenwood, a retirement community in Rockford, has been nominated as a finalist for an international senior living award presented by RetirementHomes.com, North America’s most popular online senior community directory.
The MOMBA Awards recognize the best marketing achievements by senior living communities worldwide in 10 unique categories. Siena at Brendenwood has been nominated for the “Best Traditional Advertising Campaign” and “Best Internal Resident Communications” categories.
Nearly 200 entries were received from senior living communities across North America, as well as South America and Asia. Nominees were selected by a team of expert judges, and now, the general public will vote and determine the winners.
To vote for free, visit RetirementHomes.com/MOMBA, and score entries between 1 and 5 points (5 being the highest). Each person can vote once per day, until the deadline Oct. 8. The entry in each category with the highest score will win.
Winners will be announced soon after voting ends, and awards will be given out during the LeadingAge conference in Dallas on Tuesday, Oct. 28.
Posted Oct. 2, 2013