- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Rockford retirement community a finalist in international competition
Online Staff Report
Siena at Brendenwood, a retirement community in Rockford, has been nominated as a finalist for an international senior living award presented by RetirementHomes.com, North America’s most popular online senior community directory.
The MOMBA Awards recognize the best marketing achievements by senior living communities worldwide in 10 unique categories. Siena at Brendenwood has been nominated for the “Best Traditional Advertising Campaign” and “Best Internal Resident Communications” categories.
Nearly 200 entries were received from senior living communities across North America, as well as South America and Asia. Nominees were selected by a team of expert judges, and now, the general public will vote and determine the winners.
To vote for free, visit RetirementHomes.com/MOMBA, and score entries between 1 and 5 points (5 being the highest). Each person can vote once per day, until the deadline Oct. 8. The entry in each category with the highest score will win.
Winners will be announced soon after voting ends, and awards will be given out during the LeadingAge conference in Dallas on Tuesday, Oct. 28.
Posted Oct. 2, 2013