- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
ALDI introduces brand focused on all-natural, organic products
Discount grocer ALDI has launched a new brand, ‘‘SimplyNature,” that features simple foods made with only all-natural or organic ingredients.
SimplyNature products range from cereal, honey, fruit bars and apple juice, to pasta sauce, pizza, salsa and various snacks.
The new line of SimplyNature products is available in select markets, including Chicago-area stores, with a national rollout planned for early next year.
Scott Patton, Batavia, Ill., vice president of ALDI, said: “At ALDI, we know that finding great-tasting, wholesome foods is important to our customers. With the new SimplyNature line of all-natural or organic products, customers can get high-quality, nutritious options at an affordable price. We’re always striving to offer healthy options at prices that make it possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle — and that’s exactly what the SimplyNature brand offers.”
Beyond SimplyNature, ALDI continues to increase fresh produce offerings and carries nearly 70 varieties of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Additionally, ALDI offers several organic produce items in most area stores.
Organic produce items featured include bananas, apples, tomatoes, baby carrots and salad mixes.
To provide the freshest produce possible, ALDI teams up with top growers throughout the United States, including local growers, to guarantee freshness and sustain the lowest prices.
Janice Stahl, food stylist and ALDI shopper, said: “I like that I can find so many healthy and fresh options at ALDI. Shopping for all-natural or organic products can get expensive, but the SimplyNature products at ALDI provide shoppers a variety of great choices at fabulous prices.”
To ensure its exclusive brands — including SimplyNature — meet or exceed the national brands on taste and quality, ALDI conducts rigorous testing on all products. ALDI stands behind this commitment to quality with a “Double Guarantee”: If, for any reason, a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with a food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the customer’s money.
Over the last several years, ALDI has added, on average, 80 new stores each year. ALDI now has more than 1,200 U.S. stores in 32 states, serving more than 25 million customers each month.
From the Oct. 9-15, 2013, issue