- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
RACVB promotes Bridget French
Rockford Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (RACVB) has promoted Bridget French to director of marketing and public affairs.
French joined RACVB as marketing manager in November 2011. In her new role, she is responsible for developing strategies to plan, direct and implement all marketing policies and programs. French will develop, implement and evaluate all internal and external marketing, communication and public affairs programs. She will supervise the marketing and communications team and outside agencies while serving as a member of the senior leadership team.
French is the vice chairman of Market Illinois, a niche committee of the Illinois Council of Convention & Visitors Bureau. She is also active in Alignment Rockford, an education-based collective impact organization, as well as State Street Mile Committee. She is a member of the Rockford Chamber of Commerce, is a graduate of the chamber’s leadership program, and is also a member of the Rockford Road Runners. She received her bachelor’s degree in English from Illinois State University.
Posted Oct. 9, 2013