- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
RACVB promotes Bridget French
Rockford Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (RACVB) has promoted Bridget French to director of marketing and public affairs.
French joined RACVB as marketing manager in November 2011. In her new role, she is responsible for developing strategies to plan, direct and implement all marketing policies and programs. French will develop, implement and evaluate all internal and external marketing, communication and public affairs programs. She will supervise the marketing and communications team and outside agencies while serving as a member of the senior leadership team.
French is the vice chairman of Market Illinois, a niche committee of the Illinois Council of Convention & Visitors Bureau. She is also active in Alignment Rockford, an education-based collective impact organization, as well as State Street Mile Committee. She is a member of the Rockford Chamber of Commerce, is a graduate of the chamber’s leadership program, and is also a member of the Rockford Road Runners. She received her bachelor’s degree in English from Illinois State University.
Posted Oct. 9, 2013