- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
Affordable Care Act, insurance marketplaces topic of open houses Oct. 12 and 19 at Saint Anthony
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center will host two free informational open houses about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and insurance marketplaces.
The open houses will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays, Oct. 12 and Oct. 19, in the Foundation Room at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, 5666 E. State St., Rockford. Admission is free.
Attendees can also learn how to schedule an appointment for one-on-one counseling to receive assistance with signing up through the health insurance marketplace.
Open enrollment for health insurance through the marketplace runs from Oct. 1, 2013, through March, 31, 2014. For coverage to begin Jan. 1, 2014, you must be enrolled in a plan by Dec. 15, 2013.
Call (815) 395-5349 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Posted Oct. 10, 2013