- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Affordable Care Act, insurance marketplaces topic of open houses Oct. 12 and 19 at Saint Anthony
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center will host two free informational open houses about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and insurance marketplaces.
The open houses will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays, Oct. 12 and Oct. 19, in the Foundation Room at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, 5666 E. State St., Rockford. Admission is free.
Attendees can also learn how to schedule an appointment for one-on-one counseling to receive assistance with signing up through the health insurance marketplace.
Open enrollment for health insurance through the marketplace runs from Oct. 1, 2013, through March, 31, 2014. For coverage to begin Jan. 1, 2014, you must be enrolled in a plan by Dec. 15, 2013.
Call (815) 395-5349 or e-mail email@example.com for more details.
Posted Oct. 10, 2013