- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Affordable Care Act, insurance marketplaces topic of open houses Oct. 12 and 19 at Saint Anthony
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center will host two free informational open houses about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and insurance marketplaces.
The open houses will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays, Oct. 12 and Oct. 19, in the Foundation Room at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, 5666 E. State St., Rockford. Admission is free.
Attendees can also learn how to schedule an appointment for one-on-one counseling to receive assistance with signing up through the health insurance marketplace.
Open enrollment for health insurance through the marketplace runs from Oct. 1, 2013, through March, 31, 2014. For coverage to begin Jan. 1, 2014, you must be enrolled in a plan by Dec. 15, 2013.
Call (815) 395-5349 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Posted Oct. 10, 2013