- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Affordable Care Act, insurance marketplaces topic of open houses Oct. 12 and 19 at Saint Anthony
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center will host two free informational open houses about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and insurance marketplaces.
The open houses will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays, Oct. 12 and Oct. 19, in the Foundation Room at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, 5666 E. State St., Rockford. Admission is free.
Attendees can also learn how to schedule an appointment for one-on-one counseling to receive assistance with signing up through the health insurance marketplace.
Open enrollment for health insurance through the marketplace runs from Oct. 1, 2013, through March, 31, 2014. For coverage to begin Jan. 1, 2014, you must be enrolled in a plan by Dec. 15, 2013.
Call (815) 395-5349 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Posted Oct. 10, 2013