- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Affordable Care Act, insurance marketplaces topic of open houses Oct. 12 and 19 at Saint Anthony
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center will host two free informational open houses about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and insurance marketplaces.
The open houses will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays, Oct. 12 and Oct. 19, in the Foundation Room at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, 5666 E. State St., Rockford. Admission is free.
Attendees can also learn how to schedule an appointment for one-on-one counseling to receive assistance with signing up through the health insurance marketplace.
Open enrollment for health insurance through the marketplace runs from Oct. 1, 2013, through March, 31, 2014. For coverage to begin Jan. 1, 2014, you must be enrolled in a plan by Dec. 15, 2013.
Call (815) 395-5349 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Posted Oct. 10, 2013