- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann Oct. 27 at Lombardi Club
Online Staff Report
A benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann, 30, a native of Rockford currently living in Washington, D.C., will be from 2 to 5 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 27, at the American Lombardi Club, 209 Olive St., Rockford.
In October 2011, Buschmann was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). She was to undergo a bone marrow transplant in Seattle in September.
Admission to “Jacque’s Road to Wellness” benefit is $20 per person in advance, $25 per person at the door. Entertainment will be provided by Miles Nielsen with food by Dal Pra Pacemaker.
Also included in the event is a raffle ($500 first prize, $250 second, $250 gift card to ACE Hardware third), silent auction, Chinese auction and 50/50 raffle.
Posted Oct. 23, 2013