- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
Benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann Oct. 27 at Lombardi Club
Online Staff Report
A benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann, 30, a native of Rockford currently living in Washington, D.C., will be from 2 to 5 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 27, at the American Lombardi Club, 209 Olive St., Rockford.
In October 2011, Buschmann was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). She was to undergo a bone marrow transplant in Seattle in September.
Admission to “Jacque’s Road to Wellness” benefit is $20 per person in advance, $25 per person at the door. Entertainment will be provided by Miles Nielsen with food by Dal Pra Pacemaker.
Also included in the event is a raffle ($500 first prize, $250 second, $250 gift card to ACE Hardware third), silent auction, Chinese auction and 50/50 raffle.
Posted Oct. 23, 2013