- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann Oct. 27 at Lombardi Club
Online Staff Report
A benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann, 30, a native of Rockford currently living in Washington, D.C., will be from 2 to 5 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 27, at the American Lombardi Club, 209 Olive St., Rockford.
In October 2011, Buschmann was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). She was to undergo a bone marrow transplant in Seattle in September.
Admission to “Jacque’s Road to Wellness” benefit is $20 per person in advance, $25 per person at the door. Entertainment will be provided by Miles Nielsen with food by Dal Pra Pacemaker.
Also included in the event is a raffle ($500 first prize, $250 second, $250 gift card to ACE Hardware third), silent auction, Chinese auction and 50/50 raffle.
Posted Oct. 23, 2013