- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann Oct. 27 at Lombardi Club
Online Staff Report
A benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann, 30, a native of Rockford currently living in Washington, D.C., will be from 2 to 5 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 27, at the American Lombardi Club, 209 Olive St., Rockford.
In October 2011, Buschmann was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). She was to undergo a bone marrow transplant in Seattle in September.
Admission to “Jacque’s Road to Wellness” benefit is $20 per person in advance, $25 per person at the door. Entertainment will be provided by Miles Nielsen with food by Dal Pra Pacemaker.
Also included in the event is a raffle ($500 first prize, $250 second, $250 gift card to ACE Hardware third), silent auction, Chinese auction and 50/50 raffle.
Posted Oct. 23, 2013