- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
Benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann Oct. 27 at Lombardi Club
Online Staff Report
A benefit for Jacque Roche Buschmann, 30, a native of Rockford currently living in Washington, D.C., will be from 2 to 5 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 27, at the American Lombardi Club, 209 Olive St., Rockford.
In October 2011, Buschmann was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). She was to undergo a bone marrow transplant in Seattle in September.
Admission to “Jacque’s Road to Wellness” benefit is $20 per person in advance, $25 per person at the door. Entertainment will be provided by Miles Nielsen with food by Dal Pra Pacemaker.
Also included in the event is a raffle ($500 first prize, $250 second, $250 gift card to ACE Hardware third), silent auction, Chinese auction and 50/50 raffle.
Posted Oct. 23, 2013