- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
Healing Pathways seeks donations for Nov. 6 Diva Sale
Online Staff Report
The Diva Sale, benefiting Healing Pathways Cancer Resource Center, will be from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 6, at Radisson Hotel & Convention Center, 200 S. Bell School Road, Rockford.
The Diva Sale is a different kind of experience where shoppers can purchase designer items and upscale merchandise at easy-on-the-pocketbook prices. The Diva Sale Committee is seeking donations such as gently-used or new designer clothing, dresses, formalwear, shoes, coats, accessories, purses, scarves, jewelry and more.
Donations can be dropped off at the Diva Storage Facility, 7549 Walton St., 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, through Oct. 28. Donations can also be dropped off at Healing Pathways’ new location, 3921 E. State St., Suite D, on Thursdays from 3 to 6 p.m., and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m, through Oct. 25.
Contact Healing Pathways at (815) 977-4123 for more details.
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center offers services and programs to people touched by cancer at no charge. Programs offered include counseling, nutrition classes, gentle exercise, therapeutic writing classes, support groups, massage therapy, reflexology, Reiki as well as emotional support through social gatherings. Healing Pathways is funded through private donations, corporate contributions, fund-raisers and grants.
Posted Oct. 23, 2013