- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Healing Pathways seeks donations for Nov. 6 Diva Sale
Online Staff Report
The Diva Sale, benefiting Healing Pathways Cancer Resource Center, will be from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 6, at Radisson Hotel & Convention Center, 200 S. Bell School Road, Rockford.
The Diva Sale is a different kind of experience where shoppers can purchase designer items and upscale merchandise at easy-on-the-pocketbook prices. The Diva Sale Committee is seeking donations such as gently-used or new designer clothing, dresses, formalwear, shoes, coats, accessories, purses, scarves, jewelry and more.
Donations can be dropped off at the Diva Storage Facility, 7549 Walton St., 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, through Oct. 28. Donations can also be dropped off at Healing Pathways’ new location, 3921 E. State St., Suite D, on Thursdays from 3 to 6 p.m., and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m, through Oct. 25.
Contact Healing Pathways at (815) 977-4123 for more details.
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center offers services and programs to people touched by cancer at no charge. Programs offered include counseling, nutrition classes, gentle exercise, therapeutic writing classes, support groups, massage therapy, reflexology, Reiki as well as emotional support through social gatherings. Healing Pathways is funded through private donations, corporate contributions, fund-raisers and grants.
Posted Oct. 23, 2013