- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
Healing Pathways seeks donations for Nov. 6 Diva Sale
Online Staff Report
The Diva Sale, benefiting Healing Pathways Cancer Resource Center, will be from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 6, at Radisson Hotel & Convention Center, 200 S. Bell School Road, Rockford.
The Diva Sale is a different kind of experience where shoppers can purchase designer items and upscale merchandise at easy-on-the-pocketbook prices. The Diva Sale Committee is seeking donations such as gently-used or new designer clothing, dresses, formalwear, shoes, coats, accessories, purses, scarves, jewelry and more.
Donations can be dropped off at the Diva Storage Facility, 7549 Walton St., 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, through Oct. 28. Donations can also be dropped off at Healing Pathways’ new location, 3921 E. State St., Suite D, on Thursdays from 3 to 6 p.m., and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m, through Oct. 25.
Contact Healing Pathways at (815) 977-4123 for more details.
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center offers services and programs to people touched by cancer at no charge. Programs offered include counseling, nutrition classes, gentle exercise, therapeutic writing classes, support groups, massage therapy, reflexology, Reiki as well as emotional support through social gatherings. Healing Pathways is funded through private donations, corporate contributions, fund-raisers and grants.
Posted Oct. 23, 2013