- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Arts Council hosts grant-seekers workshops Nov. 4
Online Staff Report
Rockford Area Arts Council will host grant-seekers workshops at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday, Nov. 4, at the Arts Council office, 713 E. State St. First-time applicants are encouraged to attend.
The Arts Council’s Community Arts Access Grants are available for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations wishing to apply for grant funding for projects in 2014. Grants are awarded within the four-county service area of Boone, DeKalb, Ogle and Winnebago counties. Grant application deadline is Nov. 15, 2013.
Community Arts Access Grants for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations have a maximum of $2,500.
Open Admission grants for Rockford-area individual artists or arts organizations for new projects in Winnebago County have a maximum of $350.
Learn more at www.artsforeveryone.com or call (815) 963-6765.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013