- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Arts Council hosts grant-seekers workshops Nov. 4
Online Staff Report
Rockford Area Arts Council will host grant-seekers workshops at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday, Nov. 4, at the Arts Council office, 713 E. State St. First-time applicants are encouraged to attend.
The Arts Council’s Community Arts Access Grants are available for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations wishing to apply for grant funding for projects in 2014. Grants are awarded within the four-county service area of Boone, DeKalb, Ogle and Winnebago counties. Grant application deadline is Nov. 15, 2013.
Community Arts Access Grants for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations have a maximum of $2,500.
Open Admission grants for Rockford-area individual artists or arts organizations for new projects in Winnebago County have a maximum of $350.
Learn more at www.artsforeveryone.com or call (815) 963-6765.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013