- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Arts Council hosts grant-seekers workshops Nov. 4
Online Staff Report
Rockford Area Arts Council will host grant-seekers workshops at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday, Nov. 4, at the Arts Council office, 713 E. State St. First-time applicants are encouraged to attend.
The Arts Council’s Community Arts Access Grants are available for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations wishing to apply for grant funding for projects in 2014. Grants are awarded within the four-county service area of Boone, DeKalb, Ogle and Winnebago counties. Grant application deadline is Nov. 15, 2013.
Community Arts Access Grants for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations have a maximum of $2,500.
Open Admission grants for Rockford-area individual artists or arts organizations for new projects in Winnebago County have a maximum of $350.
Learn more at www.artsforeveryone.com or call (815) 963-6765.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013