- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Arts Council hosts grant-seekers workshops Nov. 4
Online Staff Report
Rockford Area Arts Council will host grant-seekers workshops at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday, Nov. 4, at the Arts Council office, 713 E. State St. First-time applicants are encouraged to attend.
The Arts Council’s Community Arts Access Grants are available for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations wishing to apply for grant funding for projects in 2014. Grants are awarded within the four-county service area of Boone, DeKalb, Ogle and Winnebago counties. Grant application deadline is Nov. 15, 2013.
Community Arts Access Grants for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations have a maximum of $2,500.
Open Admission grants for Rockford-area individual artists or arts organizations for new projects in Winnebago County have a maximum of $350.
Learn more at www.artsforeveryone.com or call (815) 963-6765.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013