- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Arts Council hosts grant-seekers workshops Nov. 4
Online Staff Report
Rockford Area Arts Council will host grant-seekers workshops at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday, Nov. 4, at the Arts Council office, 713 E. State St. First-time applicants are encouraged to attend.
The Arts Council’s Community Arts Access Grants are available for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations wishing to apply for grant funding for projects in 2014. Grants are awarded within the four-county service area of Boone, DeKalb, Ogle and Winnebago counties. Grant application deadline is Nov. 15, 2013.
Community Arts Access Grants for individual artists, arts organizations and nonprofit organizations have a maximum of $2,500.
Open Admission grants for Rockford-area individual artists or arts organizations for new projects in Winnebago County have a maximum of $350.
Learn more at www.artsforeveryone.com or call (815) 963-6765.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013