- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Benefit for Christine Schmitendorf Nov. 3
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — A leukemia cancer benefit will be held for Christine Schmitendorf from noon to 4 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3. The benefit will be at Onyx Bar & Grill, 1001 W. Lane (Route 173), Machesney Park, Ill.
The benefit will feature the band Southern Charm, along with food, raffles, silent auction, bake sale and drink specials.
All proceeds will be donated directly to Schmitendorf and her family.
For more details, contact Raylyne Dunn at (815) 281-3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Oct. 30-Nov. 5, 2013, issue