- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Benefit for Christine Schmitendorf Nov. 3
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — A leukemia cancer benefit will be held for Christine Schmitendorf from noon to 4 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3. The benefit will be at Onyx Bar & Grill, 1001 W. Lane (Route 173), Machesney Park, Ill.
The benefit will feature the band Southern Charm, along with food, raffles, silent auction, bake sale and drink specials.
All proceeds will be donated directly to Schmitendorf and her family.
For more details, contact Raylyne Dunn at (815) 281-3111 or email@example.com.
From the Oct. 30-Nov. 5, 2013, issue