- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Benefit for Christine Schmitendorf Nov. 3
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — A leukemia cancer benefit will be held for Christine Schmitendorf from noon to 4 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3. The benefit will be at Onyx Bar & Grill, 1001 W. Lane (Route 173), Machesney Park, Ill.
The benefit will feature the band Southern Charm, along with food, raffles, silent auction, bake sale and drink specials.
All proceeds will be donated directly to Schmitendorf and her family.
For more details, contact Raylyne Dunn at (815) 281-3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Oct. 30-Nov. 5, 2013, issue