- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Benefit for Christine Schmitendorf Nov. 3
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. — A leukemia cancer benefit will be held for Christine Schmitendorf from noon to 4 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 3. The benefit will be at Onyx Bar & Grill, 1001 W. Lane (Route 173), Machesney Park, Ill.
The benefit will feature the band Southern Charm, along with food, raffles, silent auction, bake sale and drink specials.
All proceeds will be donated directly to Schmitendorf and her family.
For more details, contact Raylyne Dunn at (815) 281-3111 or email@example.com.
From the Oct. 30-Nov. 5, 2013, issue