- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
Health Marketplace topic of Nov. 2 event at Washington Park Community Center
Online Staff Report
To educate community members about health coverage resources available to them through Get Covered Illinois — The Official Health Marketplace, Lifescape Community Services is taking part in “Cover Your Community” from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Nov. 2, a day of action where organizations across the state of Illinois will reach out to the residents in their communities to inform them about health insurance options.
Join Lifescape Community Services at Washington Park Community Center, 3617 Delaware St., where trained staff and volunteers will be on hand to provide information about health insurance options. They are educated to help participants learn about the resources available to them before they take the next step to enroll.
If you need help finding the right health insurance, talk to someone at Lifescape’s offices about coverage options. People are available to meet face-to-face or over the phone. Call (815) 963-1609 to schedule an appointment.
Illinoisans can also learn more about their health coverage options by visiting www.GetCoveredIllinois.gov or calling the toll-free Help Desk at (886) 311-1119. Support is available online, in person and over the phone.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013