- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Health Marketplace topic of Nov. 2 event at Washington Park Community Center
Online Staff Report
To educate community members about health coverage resources available to them through Get Covered Illinois — The Official Health Marketplace, Lifescape Community Services is taking part in “Cover Your Community” from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Nov. 2, a day of action where organizations across the state of Illinois will reach out to the residents in their communities to inform them about health insurance options.
Join Lifescape Community Services at Washington Park Community Center, 3617 Delaware St., where trained staff and volunteers will be on hand to provide information about health insurance options. They are educated to help participants learn about the resources available to them before they take the next step to enroll.
If you need help finding the right health insurance, talk to someone at Lifescape’s offices about coverage options. People are available to meet face-to-face or over the phone. Call (815) 963-1609 to schedule an appointment.
Illinoisans can also learn more about their health coverage options by visiting www.GetCoveredIllinois.gov or calling the toll-free Help Desk at (886) 311-1119. Support is available online, in person and over the phone.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013