- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Health Marketplace topic of Nov. 2 event at Washington Park Community Center
Online Staff Report
To educate community members about health coverage resources available to them through Get Covered Illinois — The Official Health Marketplace, Lifescape Community Services is taking part in “Cover Your Community” from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Nov. 2, a day of action where organizations across the state of Illinois will reach out to the residents in their communities to inform them about health insurance options.
Join Lifescape Community Services at Washington Park Community Center, 3617 Delaware St., where trained staff and volunteers will be on hand to provide information about health insurance options. They are educated to help participants learn about the resources available to them before they take the next step to enroll.
If you need help finding the right health insurance, talk to someone at Lifescape’s offices about coverage options. People are available to meet face-to-face or over the phone. Call (815) 963-1609 to schedule an appointment.
Illinoisans can also learn more about their health coverage options by visiting www.GetCoveredIllinois.gov or calling the toll-free Help Desk at (886) 311-1119. Support is available online, in person and over the phone.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013