- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Health Marketplace topic of Nov. 2 event at Washington Park Community Center
Online Staff Report
To educate community members about health coverage resources available to them through Get Covered Illinois — The Official Health Marketplace, Lifescape Community Services is taking part in “Cover Your Community” from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Nov. 2, a day of action where organizations across the state of Illinois will reach out to the residents in their communities to inform them about health insurance options.
Join Lifescape Community Services at Washington Park Community Center, 3617 Delaware St., where trained staff and volunteers will be on hand to provide information about health insurance options. They are educated to help participants learn about the resources available to them before they take the next step to enroll.
If you need help finding the right health insurance, talk to someone at Lifescape’s offices about coverage options. People are available to meet face-to-face or over the phone. Call (815) 963-1609 to schedule an appointment.
Illinoisans can also learn more about their health coverage options by visiting www.GetCoveredIllinois.gov or calling the toll-free Help Desk at (886) 311-1119. Support is available online, in person and over the phone.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013