- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Illinois Conservation Foundation to release 2014 wall calendar
Online Staff Report
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — The Illinois Conservation Foundation’s (ICF) 2014 wall calendar will be available by Nov. 1. If you relied on the Illinois Department of Natural Resources’ former OutdoorIllinois wall calendar for hunting and fishing season information, and for events celebrating Illinois’ great outdoors, you’ll definitely want to pick up a copy of this calendar. Proceeds from the sale of this calendar will support youth conservation education programs in Illinois.
“The OutdoorIllinois wall calendar was extremely popular with Illinoisans who enjoy participating in outdoor activities, and I’m pleased to announce that ICF has stepped up to fill this void,” said Marc Miller, chairman of the ICF board. “Supporters purchasing this calendar will be assisting ICF as they build today’s youth as strong and informed conservation leaders and stewards of our environment.”
Supplies are limited. The 9-inch-by-12-inch calendar contains stunning photography of Illinois wildlife and natural resources and can be purchased for $15, or two for $29, or three for $41.25. Order online at www.ilcf.org or by phone at (217) 785-2003. Checks and money orders can be mailed to Illinois Conservation Foundation, ATTN: Wall Calendar, One Natural Resources Way, Springfield, IL 62702-1271.
ICF is a multi-faceted 501(c)(3) organization established in response to the first Illinois Conservation Congress.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013