- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
RVC softball program offers pitching clinics; Nov. 6 deadline
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) softball program will host pitching clinics Sundays, Nov. 10 and Dec. 22, at the RVC Physical Education Center (PEC) on RVC’s main campus. The clinics are $50 for either date and will include a clinic T-shirt. All ages are welcome to participate.
Beginning pitchers session will be 3 to 5 p.m. both days, while the advance pitchers session will be 5 to 7 p.m. Deadlines to register for the clinics are Nov. 6 for the November clinic and Dec. 19 for the December clinic.
Instruction will be provided by RVC softball coaches and players, including RVC Pitching Coach Katie Dixon. Dixon is a former NIC-9 standout for Rockford Guilford High School and a scholarship athlete on the softball team at Division I Loyola-Chicago.
To register, contact RVC Head Softball Coach Darin Monroe at (815) 921-3822 or email@example.com, or download a registration form online at http://www.rockvalleycollege.edu/Athletics/Softball/index.cfm.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013