- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
RVC softball program offers pitching clinics; Nov. 6 deadline
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) softball program will host pitching clinics Sundays, Nov. 10 and Dec. 22, at the RVC Physical Education Center (PEC) on RVC’s main campus. The clinics are $50 for either date and will include a clinic T-shirt. All ages are welcome to participate.
Beginning pitchers session will be 3 to 5 p.m. both days, while the advance pitchers session will be 5 to 7 p.m. Deadlines to register for the clinics are Nov. 6 for the November clinic and Dec. 19 for the December clinic.
Instruction will be provided by RVC softball coaches and players, including RVC Pitching Coach Katie Dixon. Dixon is a former NIC-9 standout for Rockford Guilford High School and a scholarship athlete on the softball team at Division I Loyola-Chicago.
To register, contact RVC Head Softball Coach Darin Monroe at (815) 921-3822 or email@example.com, or download a registration form online at http://www.rockvalleycollege.edu/Athletics/Softball/index.cfm.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013