- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
RVC softball program offers pitching clinics; Nov. 6 deadline
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) softball program will host pitching clinics Sundays, Nov. 10 and Dec. 22, at the RVC Physical Education Center (PEC) on RVC’s main campus. The clinics are $50 for either date and will include a clinic T-shirt. All ages are welcome to participate.
Beginning pitchers session will be 3 to 5 p.m. both days, while the advance pitchers session will be 5 to 7 p.m. Deadlines to register for the clinics are Nov. 6 for the November clinic and Dec. 19 for the December clinic.
Instruction will be provided by RVC softball coaches and players, including RVC Pitching Coach Katie Dixon. Dixon is a former NIC-9 standout for Rockford Guilford High School and a scholarship athlete on the softball team at Division I Loyola-Chicago.
To register, contact RVC Head Softball Coach Darin Monroe at (815) 921-3822 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or download a registration form online at http://www.rockvalleycollege.edu/Athletics/Softball/index.cfm.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013