- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
RVC softball program offers pitching clinics; Nov. 6 deadline
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) softball program will host pitching clinics Sundays, Nov. 10 and Dec. 22, at the RVC Physical Education Center (PEC) on RVC’s main campus. The clinics are $50 for either date and will include a clinic T-shirt. All ages are welcome to participate.
Beginning pitchers session will be 3 to 5 p.m. both days, while the advance pitchers session will be 5 to 7 p.m. Deadlines to register for the clinics are Nov. 6 for the November clinic and Dec. 19 for the December clinic.
Instruction will be provided by RVC softball coaches and players, including RVC Pitching Coach Katie Dixon. Dixon is a former NIC-9 standout for Rockford Guilford High School and a scholarship athlete on the softball team at Division I Loyola-Chicago.
To register, contact RVC Head Softball Coach Darin Monroe at (815) 921-3822 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or download a registration form online at http://www.rockvalleycollege.edu/Athletics/Softball/index.cfm.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013