- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
RVC softball program offers pitching clinics; Nov. 6 deadline
Online Staff Report
The Rock Valley College (RVC) softball program will host pitching clinics Sundays, Nov. 10 and Dec. 22, at the RVC Physical Education Center (PEC) on RVC’s main campus. The clinics are $50 for either date and will include a clinic T-shirt. All ages are welcome to participate.
Beginning pitchers session will be 3 to 5 p.m. both days, while the advance pitchers session will be 5 to 7 p.m. Deadlines to register for the clinics are Nov. 6 for the November clinic and Dec. 19 for the December clinic.
Instruction will be provided by RVC softball coaches and players, including RVC Pitching Coach Katie Dixon. Dixon is a former NIC-9 standout for Rockford Guilford High School and a scholarship athlete on the softball team at Division I Loyola-Chicago.
To register, contact RVC Head Softball Coach Darin Monroe at (815) 921-3822 or email@example.com, or download a registration form online at http://www.rockvalleycollege.edu/Athletics/Softball/index.cfm.
Posted Oct. 30, 2013