- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
First Tee’s Bowling Extravaganza Nov. 9
LOVES PARK, Ill. — The First Tee of Greater Rockford is taking registrations and signing up sponsors for the upcoming Third Annual Bowling Extravaganza. The event will begin with check-in at 6:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 9, at Park Lanes Bowl, 5318 N. Second St., Loves Park, Ill. The event will include bowling, pasta buffet, silent auction, raffles and many door prizes. Enter as an individual for $35, or a team of six for $200. All proceeds will go to The First Tee of Greater Rockford, whose mission is to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf. For more information or to register, visit www.thefirsttee.org or call (815) 965-5057.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue