- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
First Tee’s Bowling Extravaganza Nov. 9
LOVES PARK, Ill. — The First Tee of Greater Rockford is taking registrations and signing up sponsors for the upcoming Third Annual Bowling Extravaganza. The event will begin with check-in at 6:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 9, at Park Lanes Bowl, 5318 N. Second St., Loves Park, Ill. The event will include bowling, pasta buffet, silent auction, raffles and many door prizes. Enter as an individual for $35, or a team of six for $200. All proceeds will go to The First Tee of Greater Rockford, whose mission is to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf. For more information or to register, visit www.thefirsttee.org or call (815) 965-5057.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue