- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Frank Rotello named president of InsideIQ
The InsideIQ Building Automation Alliance, an international alliance of independent building automation contractors, has elected new leadership, including Frank Rotello as president of the Alliance. Other new board appointments include Leroy Walden, secretary; Tommy Reed, operations chairman; and Scott Derby, energy chairman.
All InsideIQ alliance members are independent, local contractors specializing in building environmental and security-system controls and services.
Rotello, who is CEO of Alpha Controls & Services in Rockford, previously served as vice president of InsideIQ. Walden is vice president of Atlanta-based McKenney’s Inc.; Reed is president of Louisiana Controls based in Baton Rouge, La.; and Derby is vice president of SmartEdge, with headquarters in Tonawanda, N.Y.
Learn more at www.insideiq.org.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue