- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Frank Rotello named president of InsideIQ
The InsideIQ Building Automation Alliance, an international alliance of independent building automation contractors, has elected new leadership, including Frank Rotello as president of the Alliance. Other new board appointments include Leroy Walden, secretary; Tommy Reed, operations chairman; and Scott Derby, energy chairman.
All InsideIQ alliance members are independent, local contractors specializing in building environmental and security-system controls and services.
Rotello, who is CEO of Alpha Controls & Services in Rockford, previously served as vice president of InsideIQ. Walden is vice president of Atlanta-based McKenney’s Inc.; Reed is president of Louisiana Controls based in Baton Rouge, La.; and Derby is vice president of SmartEdge, with headquarters in Tonawanda, N.Y.
Learn more at www.insideiq.org.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue