- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Frank Rotello named president of InsideIQ
The InsideIQ Building Automation Alliance, an international alliance of independent building automation contractors, has elected new leadership, including Frank Rotello as president of the Alliance. Other new board appointments include Leroy Walden, secretary; Tommy Reed, operations chairman; and Scott Derby, energy chairman.
All InsideIQ alliance members are independent, local contractors specializing in building environmental and security-system controls and services.
Rotello, who is CEO of Alpha Controls & Services in Rockford, previously served as vice president of InsideIQ. Walden is vice president of Atlanta-based McKenney’s Inc.; Reed is president of Louisiana Controls based in Baton Rouge, La.; and Derby is vice president of SmartEdge, with headquarters in Tonawanda, N.Y.
Learn more at www.insideiq.org.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue