- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Frank Rotello named president of InsideIQ
The InsideIQ Building Automation Alliance, an international alliance of independent building automation contractors, has elected new leadership, including Frank Rotello as president of the Alliance. Other new board appointments include Leroy Walden, secretary; Tommy Reed, operations chairman; and Scott Derby, energy chairman.
All InsideIQ alliance members are independent, local contractors specializing in building environmental and security-system controls and services.
Rotello, who is CEO of Alpha Controls & Services in Rockford, previously served as vice president of InsideIQ. Walden is vice president of Atlanta-based McKenney’s Inc.; Reed is president of Louisiana Controls based in Baton Rouge, La.; and Derby is vice president of SmartEdge, with headquarters in Tonawanda, N.Y.
Learn more at www.insideiq.org.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue