- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
HIV/AIDS Alliance hosts fund-raising breakfast Nov. 9
People Supporting People HIV/AIDS Alliance, formerly known as Brothers and Sisters United Against HIV/AIDS (BASUAH), is hosting the Renewing Hope Fund-raising Breakfast from 7 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Nov. 9. The breakfast will be at Allen Chapel AME Church, 3000 Rural St., Rockford.
Tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for children 12 and younger. Advance tickets can be purchased by calling (815) 893-9478, or online at https://renewinghopebreakfast.eventbrite.com/.
Proceeds from the breakfast will aid People Supporting People’s mission to educate and empower the community and erase the stigma of HIV/AIDS within Rockford and the surrounding areas.
For additional information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 893-9478.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue