- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
HIV/AIDS Alliance hosts fund-raising breakfast Nov. 9
People Supporting People HIV/AIDS Alliance, formerly known as Brothers and Sisters United Against HIV/AIDS (BASUAH), is hosting the Renewing Hope Fund-raising Breakfast from 7 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Nov. 9. The breakfast will be at Allen Chapel AME Church, 3000 Rural St., Rockford.
Tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for children 12 and younger. Advance tickets can be purchased by calling (815) 893-9478, or online at https://renewinghopebreakfast.eventbrite.com/.
Proceeds from the breakfast will aid People Supporting People’s mission to educate and empower the community and erase the stigma of HIV/AIDS within Rockford and the surrounding areas.
For additional information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 893-9478.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue