- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
HIV/AIDS Alliance hosts fund-raising breakfast Nov. 9
People Supporting People HIV/AIDS Alliance, formerly known as Brothers and Sisters United Against HIV/AIDS (BASUAH), is hosting the Renewing Hope Fund-raising Breakfast from 7 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Nov. 9. The breakfast will be at Allen Chapel AME Church, 3000 Rural St., Rockford.
Tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for children 12 and younger. Advance tickets can be purchased by calling (815) 893-9478, or online at https://renewinghopebreakfast.eventbrite.com/.
Proceeds from the breakfast will aid People Supporting People’s mission to educate and empower the community and erase the stigma of HIV/AIDS within Rockford and the surrounding areas.
For additional information, e-mail email@example.com or call (815) 893-9478.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue