- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Kantorei’s Real Men Sing Gala Dinner Nov. 15 at Radisson Hotel
Kantorei, The Singing Boys of Rockford, invites you to be part of their biggest fund-raiser of the year. The Second Annual Real Men Sing Gala Dinner will be Friday, Nov. 15, at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center, 200 S. Bell School Road, Rockford.
The excitement will begin at 6 p.m., with hors d’oeuvres served at 6:30 p.m. and dinner beginning at 7:30 p.m. Entertainment will be provided by Kantorei Musical Director Joel Ross along with The Singing Boys of Rockford. A cash bar will be available and a silent auction will also be held.
The 2013-14 season is Kantorei’s 50th anniversary season and is celebrating making a difference in the lives of hundreds of young men during that time.
“Kantorei has taught me much more than just how to understand music; it has also given me the opportunity to learn about myself and what I can accomplish,” said Ben Ross, a member of Kantorei’s performing choir. “The lessons Kantorei has taught me will stay with me long past my time in the choir and help me through my collegiate and professional life.”
The Real Men Sing Gala Dinner is Kantorei’s biggest fund-raiser of the year, and it will help fund all aspects of one of Rockford’s most recognized musical institutions. Tickets are $75 per person and $600 for a table of eight. Seating is limited. For more information or to get tickets, call Kantorei’s business office at (815) 963-2544, or go to their website, www.kantorei.com.
From the Nov. 6-12, 2013, issue