- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Support Rockford Art Museum’s Year-End Drive
As Rockford Art Museum moves forward into our second century, your support of our annual Year-End Drive will honor the foresight of past generations and strengthen the ability of RAM to continue its legacy of enriching the quality of life in our community for future generations.
Enclosed is the museum’s 2013 Year in Review. Donations to RAM through this annual fund-raising drive help make everything here possible — from caring for the collection, to creating exhibitions, to developing education programs for all ages.
Please consider making a 100 percent tax-deductible contribution to Rockford Art Museum through our 2013 Year-End Drive. If you have questions regarding a donation, or inquiries for your employer’s matching gift program, please call (815) 972-2870 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of the RAM Board of Trustees and staff, we are proud to be stewards of your Rockford Art Museum during this centennial celebration.
President, Board of Trustees
From the Nov. 13-19, 2013, issue