- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Support Rockford Art Museum’s Year-End Drive
As Rockford Art Museum moves forward into our second century, your support of our annual Year-End Drive will honor the foresight of past generations and strengthen the ability of RAM to continue its legacy of enriching the quality of life in our community for future generations.
Enclosed is the museum’s 2013 Year in Review. Donations to RAM through this annual fund-raising drive help make everything here possible — from caring for the collection, to creating exhibitions, to developing education programs for all ages.
Please consider making a 100 percent tax-deductible contribution to Rockford Art Museum through our 2013 Year-End Drive. If you have questions regarding a donation, or inquiries for your employer’s matching gift program, please call (815) 972-2870 or e-mail email@example.com.
On behalf of the RAM Board of Trustees and staff, we are proud to be stewards of your Rockford Art Museum during this centennial celebration.
President, Board of Trustees
From the Nov. 13-19, 2013, issue