- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Support Rockford Art Museum’s Year-End Drive
As Rockford Art Museum moves forward into our second century, your support of our annual Year-End Drive will honor the foresight of past generations and strengthen the ability of RAM to continue its legacy of enriching the quality of life in our community for future generations.
Enclosed is the museum’s 2013 Year in Review. Donations to RAM through this annual fund-raising drive help make everything here possible — from caring for the collection, to creating exhibitions, to developing education programs for all ages.
Please consider making a 100 percent tax-deductible contribution to Rockford Art Museum through our 2013 Year-End Drive. If you have questions regarding a donation, or inquiries for your employer’s matching gift program, please call (815) 972-2870 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of the RAM Board of Trustees and staff, we are proud to be stewards of your Rockford Art Museum during this centennial celebration.
President, Board of Trustees
From the Nov. 13-19, 2013, issue