- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
Support Rockford Art Museum’s Year-End Drive
As Rockford Art Museum moves forward into our second century, your support of our annual Year-End Drive will honor the foresight of past generations and strengthen the ability of RAM to continue its legacy of enriching the quality of life in our community for future generations.
Enclosed is the museum’s 2013 Year in Review. Donations to RAM through this annual fund-raising drive help make everything here possible — from caring for the collection, to creating exhibitions, to developing education programs for all ages.
Please consider making a 100 percent tax-deductible contribution to Rockford Art Museum through our 2013 Year-End Drive. If you have questions regarding a donation, or inquiries for your employer’s matching gift program, please call (815) 972-2870 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of the RAM Board of Trustees and staff, we are proud to be stewards of your Rockford Art Museum during this centennial celebration.
President, Board of Trustees
From the Nov. 13-19, 2013, issue