- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Support Rockford Art Museum’s Year-End Drive
As Rockford Art Museum moves forward into our second century, your support of our annual Year-End Drive will honor the foresight of past generations and strengthen the ability of RAM to continue its legacy of enriching the quality of life in our community for future generations.
Enclosed is the museum’s 2013 Year in Review. Donations to RAM through this annual fund-raising drive help make everything here possible — from caring for the collection, to creating exhibitions, to developing education programs for all ages.
Please consider making a 100 percent tax-deductible contribution to Rockford Art Museum through our 2013 Year-End Drive. If you have questions regarding a donation, or inquiries for your employer’s matching gift program, please call (815) 972-2870 or e-mail email@example.com.
On behalf of the RAM Board of Trustees and staff, we are proud to be stewards of your Rockford Art Museum during this centennial celebration.
President, Board of Trustees
From the Nov. 13-19, 2013, issue