- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
317 Studio & Gallery provides update on health of Tom Littrell
Editor’s note: 317 Studio & Gallery, 317 Market St., Rockford provided the following update Nov. 19 on the health of Tom Littrell:
An update from Tom’s family: Tom has had a really good week with great reports at each visit to the Cancer Center. In fact, he got his doctor to approve him going to see Taylor (oldest granddaughter) in her performance of Seussical this past Saturday. It was quite the surprise for her as we kept it a secret, and very emotional for the rest of us! At his appointment today, they have decided to do the bone marrow biopsy tomorrow to determine how successful his first round was. He will then be re-admitted to the hospital on Friday, Nov. 22, for his second round of chemo. It just so happens that this is on his birthday. Since his white cells are up at this point and he is not nutropenic, we have decided to plan an impromptu open house to celebrate his birthday.
Posted Nov. 20, 2013