- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
317 Studio & Gallery provides update on health of Tom Littrell
Editor’s note: 317 Studio & Gallery, 317 Market St., Rockford provided the following update Nov. 19 on the health of Tom Littrell:
An update from Tom’s family: Tom has had a really good week with great reports at each visit to the Cancer Center. In fact, he got his doctor to approve him going to see Taylor (oldest granddaughter) in her performance of Seussical this past Saturday. It was quite the surprise for her as we kept it a secret, and very emotional for the rest of us! At his appointment today, they have decided to do the bone marrow biopsy tomorrow to determine how successful his first round was. He will then be re-admitted to the hospital on Friday, Nov. 22, for his second round of chemo. It just so happens that this is on his birthday. Since his white cells are up at this point and he is not nutropenic, we have decided to plan an impromptu open house to celebrate his birthday.
Posted Nov. 20, 2013