- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Beloit Regional Hospice offers holiday grief support groups
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice (BRH) is hosting two holiday grief support groups. These will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 21, and 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Beloit Regional Hospice office, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. These groups offer an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays.
BRH groups are open to anyone in the community, there is no cost to attend and advance registration is appreciated. For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free at (877) 363-7421 and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
From the Nov. 20-26, 2013, issue