- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Beloit Regional Hospice offers holiday grief support groups
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice (BRH) is hosting two holiday grief support groups. These will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 21, and 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Beloit Regional Hospice office, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. These groups offer an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays.
BRH groups are open to anyone in the community, there is no cost to attend and advance registration is appreciated. For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free at (877) 363-7421 and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
From the Nov. 20-26, 2013, issue