- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
Beloit Regional Hospice offers holiday grief support groups
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice (BRH) is hosting two holiday grief support groups. These will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 21, and 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Beloit Regional Hospice office, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. These groups offer an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays.
BRH groups are open to anyone in the community, there is no cost to attend and advance registration is appreciated. For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free at (877) 363-7421 and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
From the Nov. 20-26, 2013, issue