- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Beloit Regional Hospice offers holiday grief support groups
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice (BRH) is hosting two holiday grief support groups. These will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 21, and 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Beloit Regional Hospice office, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. These groups offer an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays.
BRH groups are open to anyone in the community, there is no cost to attend and advance registration is appreciated. For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free at (877) 363-7421 and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
From the Nov. 20-26, 2013, issue