- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Beloit Regional Hospice offers holiday grief support groups
Online Staff Report
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice (BRH) is hosting two holiday grief support groups. These will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 21, and 10 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Beloit Regional Hospice office, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. These groups offer an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays.
BRH groups are open to anyone in the community, there is no cost to attend and advance registration is appreciated. For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free at (877) 363-7421 and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
From the Nov. 20-26, 2013, issue