- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
CASA — 15h Judicial Circuit announces officers
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) — 15th Judicial Circuit has announced its slate of officers for 2014-2016. They are Joe Payette, Carroll County representative; Judy Truckenbrod, secretary; Deb Didier, treasurer; Darin DeHaan, vice president; Kim Stahl, president; Trisha Morrow, executive director. For more about CASA, call (815) 288-1901 or visit www.CASALeeCarroll.com.
From the Nov. 20-26, 2013, issue