- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
CASA — 15h Judicial Circuit announces officers
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) — 15th Judicial Circuit has announced its slate of officers for 2014-2016. They are Joe Payette, Carroll County representative; Judy Truckenbrod, secretary; Deb Didier, treasurer; Darin DeHaan, vice president; Kim Stahl, president; Trisha Morrow, executive director. For more about CASA, call (815) 288-1901 or visit www.CASALeeCarroll.com.
From the Nov. 20-26, 2013, issue