- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Ladies Day Out Nov. 23 in Lena, Ill.
LENA, Ill. — The one-day shopping, fashion and fund-raising extravaganza Ladies Day Out will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 23, at the Lena Elementary School Gymnasium, 401 Fremont St., Lena, Ill.
The event features more than 75 local vendors, and gentlemen are also welcome to attend. Admission is free. An annual food drive will be held for Lena Food Pantry, along with a coin drive for the Safe Haven Shelter and a raffle benefiting the Lena Area Church Cooperative.
Contact Chelsea White at (815) 275-3997 or Kristina Weaver at (815) 541-2355 for more details.
From the Nov. 20-26, 2013, issue