- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Ladies Day Out Nov. 23 in Lena, Ill.
LENA, Ill. — The one-day shopping, fashion and fund-raising extravaganza Ladies Day Out will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 23, at the Lena Elementary School Gymnasium, 401 Fremont St., Lena, Ill.
The event features more than 75 local vendors, and gentlemen are also welcome to attend. Admission is free. An annual food drive will be held for Lena Food Pantry, along with a coin drive for the Safe Haven Shelter and a raffle benefiting the Lena Area Church Cooperative.
Contact Chelsea White at (815) 275-3997 or Kristina Weaver at (815) 541-2355 for more details.
From the Nov. 20-26, 2013, issue