- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Apply for summer employment with the Rockford Park District
Online Staff Report
Now is the time to apply for 2014 seasonal employment opportunities at Magic Waters Waterpark, along with Sand Park, Alpine or Harkins pools.
Interested candidates must complete an application and submit a résumé at the Online Job Splash by Dec. 15. Magic Waters Waterpark staff will review all submitted applications and select top applicants for a follow-up in-person interview Dec. 27. Park District staff will provide training for all positions, including lifeguard and Learn to Swim instructors.
“We start looking now for staff for next summer,” said Zack McIntyre, director of Magic Waters Waterpark and Aquatics. “The online application process makes applying for a job at the Rockford Park District much more flexible, since applicants can apply 24/7.”
Job opportunities include: lifeguards, Learn to Swim instructors, and positions in customer service and guest relations. Applicants must be age 16 or older.
Applicants can complete an application and submit résumé online at www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/jobs. Call (815) 969-4093 for more details.
Posted Nov. 27, 2013