- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Apply for summer employment with the Rockford Park District
Online Staff Report
Now is the time to apply for 2014 seasonal employment opportunities at Magic Waters Waterpark, along with Sand Park, Alpine or Harkins pools.
Interested candidates must complete an application and submit a résumé at the Online Job Splash by Dec. 15. Magic Waters Waterpark staff will review all submitted applications and select top applicants for a follow-up in-person interview Dec. 27. Park District staff will provide training for all positions, including lifeguard and Learn to Swim instructors.
“We start looking now for staff for next summer,” said Zack McIntyre, director of Magic Waters Waterpark and Aquatics. “The online application process makes applying for a job at the Rockford Park District much more flexible, since applicants can apply 24/7.”
Job opportunities include: lifeguards, Learn to Swim instructors, and positions in customer service and guest relations. Applicants must be age 16 or older.
Applicants can complete an application and submit résumé online at www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/jobs. Call (815) 969-4093 for more details.
Posted Nov. 27, 2013