- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
Apply for summer employment with the Rockford Park District
Online Staff Report
Now is the time to apply for 2014 seasonal employment opportunities at Magic Waters Waterpark, along with Sand Park, Alpine or Harkins pools.
Interested candidates must complete an application and submit a résumé at the Online Job Splash by Dec. 15. Magic Waters Waterpark staff will review all submitted applications and select top applicants for a follow-up in-person interview Dec. 27. Park District staff will provide training for all positions, including lifeguard and Learn to Swim instructors.
“We start looking now for staff for next summer,” said Zack McIntyre, director of Magic Waters Waterpark and Aquatics. “The online application process makes applying for a job at the Rockford Park District much more flexible, since applicants can apply 24/7.”
Job opportunities include: lifeguards, Learn to Swim instructors, and positions in customer service and guest relations. Applicants must be age 16 or older.
Applicants can complete an application and submit résumé online at www.magicwaterswaterpark.com/jobs. Call (815) 969-4093 for more details.
Posted Nov. 27, 2013