- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Blues Across the Ages at JustGoods Nov. 29
JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., Rockford, will host Blues Across the Ages beginning at 7 p.m., Friday, Nov. 29.
The free show is a special event featuring outstanding blues players as young as 13, backed by veteran players who have worked with legendary blues artists.
Young, extremely gifted blues artists Drew D’Astice, Justin Gates and Samantha Owen participated in the Sunday evening blues jam series “Barstool Bob” Levis and Ron Holm hosted at Kryptonite Bar. This musical chemistry prompted a cross-generational concert project that JustGoods will host.
The assembly of talent and the combination of experience and youth produces an extraordinary level of energy and enthusiasm. Admission is free, although seating is limited. Refreshments will be available.
Attendees will have an opportunity to make donations to the artists during the performance.
Call (815) 965-8903 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
From the Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2013, issue