- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Blues Across the Ages at JustGoods Nov. 29
JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., Rockford, will host Blues Across the Ages beginning at 7 p.m., Friday, Nov. 29.
The free show is a special event featuring outstanding blues players as young as 13, backed by veteran players who have worked with legendary blues artists.
Young, extremely gifted blues artists Drew D’Astice, Justin Gates and Samantha Owen participated in the Sunday evening blues jam series “Barstool Bob” Levis and Ron Holm hosted at Kryptonite Bar. This musical chemistry prompted a cross-generational concert project that JustGoods will host.
The assembly of talent and the combination of experience and youth produces an extraordinary level of energy and enthusiasm. Admission is free, although seating is limited. Refreshments will be available.
Attendees will have an opportunity to make donations to the artists during the performance.
Call (815) 965-8903 or e-mail email@example.com for more details.
From the Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2013, issue