- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Coats for Kids drive at Monson Chiropractic Nov. 28-Dec. 14
Online Staff Report
Children can stay warm with your help this winter. Rock House Kids and Monson Chiropractic Clinic are teaming up to distribute coats to kids in times of need or crisis. Dr. Stephen J. Monson and Dr. Carolyn Spadafino of Monson Chiropractic Clinic will be hosting a Coats for Kids drive from Nov. 28 through Dec. 14. New patients will receive first-day services in exchange for a donation of $20, or a new or used coat in good condition.
Dr. Monson says their office is “really looking forward to giving something back and helping the children of this community. We love being able to provide our time and talents to people in exchange for their coat donation for such an incredible cause.”
Rock House Kids’ mission is to help youth and their families grow to live safe, healthy and productive lives. Dr. Stephen J. Monson encourages people to take advantage of this offer and call Monson Chiropractic Clinic at (815) 633-9115 to make an appointment.
Posted Nov. 26, 2013