- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
Coats for Kids drive at Monson Chiropractic Nov. 28-Dec. 14
Online Staff Report
Children can stay warm with your help this winter. Rock House Kids and Monson Chiropractic Clinic are teaming up to distribute coats to kids in times of need or crisis. Dr. Stephen J. Monson and Dr. Carolyn Spadafino of Monson Chiropractic Clinic will be hosting a Coats for Kids drive from Nov. 28 through Dec. 14. New patients will receive first-day services in exchange for a donation of $20, or a new or used coat in good condition.
Dr. Monson says their office is “really looking forward to giving something back and helping the children of this community. We love being able to provide our time and talents to people in exchange for their coat donation for such an incredible cause.”
Rock House Kids’ mission is to help youth and their families grow to live safe, healthy and productive lives. Dr. Stephen J. Monson encourages people to take advantage of this offer and call Monson Chiropractic Clinic at (815) 633-9115 to make an appointment.
Posted Nov. 26, 2013