- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Coats for Kids drive at Monson Chiropractic Nov. 28-Dec. 14
Online Staff Report
Children can stay warm with your help this winter. Rock House Kids and Monson Chiropractic Clinic are teaming up to distribute coats to kids in times of need or crisis. Dr. Stephen J. Monson and Dr. Carolyn Spadafino of Monson Chiropractic Clinic will be hosting a Coats for Kids drive from Nov. 28 through Dec. 14. New patients will receive first-day services in exchange for a donation of $20, or a new or used coat in good condition.
Dr. Monson says their office is “really looking forward to giving something back and helping the children of this community. We love being able to provide our time and talents to people in exchange for their coat donation for such an incredible cause.”
Rock House Kids’ mission is to help youth and their families grow to live safe, healthy and productive lives. Dr. Stephen J. Monson encourages people to take advantage of this offer and call Monson Chiropractic Clinic at (815) 633-9115 to make an appointment.
Posted Nov. 26, 2013