- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Coats for Kids drive at Monson Chiropractic Nov. 28-Dec. 14
Online Staff Report
Children can stay warm with your help this winter. Rock House Kids and Monson Chiropractic Clinic are teaming up to distribute coats to kids in times of need or crisis. Dr. Stephen J. Monson and Dr. Carolyn Spadafino of Monson Chiropractic Clinic will be hosting a Coats for Kids drive from Nov. 28 through Dec. 14. New patients will receive first-day services in exchange for a donation of $20, or a new or used coat in good condition.
Dr. Monson says their office is “really looking forward to giving something back and helping the children of this community. We love being able to provide our time and talents to people in exchange for their coat donation for such an incredible cause.”
Rock House Kids’ mission is to help youth and their families grow to live safe, healthy and productive lives. Dr. Stephen J. Monson encourages people to take advantage of this offer and call Monson Chiropractic Clinic at (815) 633-9115 to make an appointment.
Posted Nov. 26, 2013