- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Illinois gay marriage bill passes, heads to governor’s desk
By Jim Hagerty Staff Writer The Illinois House, on Tuesday, made a historic move, positioning the state to be the 15th to legalize same-sex marriage. After a 61-54 House vote, the measure was sent to the Senate...
- Posted November 5, 2013
Illinois shows six-year improvement in preterm birth rate
Online Staff Report CHICAGO — Illinois lowered its preterm birth rate, giving more babies a healthy start in life and contributing to the national six-year improving trend. Illinois lowered its preterm birth rate, but not enough to...
- Posted November 1, 2013