- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Illinois gay marriage bill passes, heads to governor’s desk
By Jim Hagerty Staff Writer The Illinois House, on Tuesday, made a historic move, positioning the state to be the 15th to legalize same-sex marriage. After a 61-54 House vote, the measure was sent to the Senate...
- Posted November 5, 2013
Illinois shows six-year improvement in preterm birth rate
Online Staff Report CHICAGO — Illinois lowered its preterm birth rate, giving more babies a healthy start in life and contributing to the national six-year improving trend. Illinois lowered its preterm birth rate, but not enough to...
- Posted November 1, 2013