- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Illinois gay marriage bill passes, heads to governor’s desk
By Jim Hagerty Staff Writer The Illinois House, on Tuesday, made a historic move, positioning the state to be the 15th to legalize same-sex marriage. After a 61-54 House vote, the measure was sent to the Senate...
- Posted November 5, 2013
Illinois shows six-year improvement in preterm birth rate
Online Staff Report CHICAGO — Illinois lowered its preterm birth rate, giving more babies a healthy start in life and contributing to the national six-year improving trend. Illinois lowered its preterm birth rate, but not enough to...
- Posted November 1, 2013