- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Illinois gay marriage bill passes, heads to governor’s desk
By Jim Hagerty Staff Writer The Illinois House, on Tuesday, made a historic move, positioning the state to be the 15th to legalize same-sex marriage. After a 61-54 House vote, the measure was sent to the Senate...
- Posted November 5, 2013
Illinois shows six-year improvement in preterm birth rate
Online Staff Report CHICAGO — Illinois lowered its preterm birth rate, giving more babies a healthy start in life and contributing to the national six-year improving trend. Illinois lowered its preterm birth rate, but not enough to...
- Posted November 1, 2013