- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
Dunja Cosic a Lincoln Academy Student Laureate
Dunja Cosic, of Rockford, a student at Rockford University, was honored as a Student Laureate by the Lincoln Academy of Illinois during a ceremony Nov. 2 at the Old State Capitol State Historic Site in Springfield, Ill.
The Lincoln Academy’s Student Laureate Awards are presented for excellence in curricular and extracurricular activities to seniors from each of the state’s four-year, degree-granting colleges and universities, and one student from among all the community colleges in Illinois.
Each Student Laureate received a Student Laureate Medallion, along with a $1,000 educational grant and a certificate of achievement. The Nov. 2 event marked the 39th year students have been honored by the academy.
From the Dec. 11-17, 2013, issue