- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Holidazzle Sweet Shoppe at Beloit’s St. Paul’s Episcopal Dec. 13-14
BELOIT, Wis. — St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 212 W. Grand Ave., Beloit, Wis., invites one and all to the 20th annual Holidazzle Sweet Shoppe from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday Dec. 13, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 14, at the church.
Cookies, candies, jellies, baked goods of all kinds, and craft items will be on sale. Buy raffle tickets for the hand-quilted lap-size Christmas quilt, the bedazzled and quilted Christmas tree wall hanging, a Jamaican gift basket, and a wine rack containing three bottles of wine and other goodies.
Lunch is $5 featuring either soup or a bowl of chili. Take-out soup lunches will be available starting at 10:30 a.m.
Parking is available in the city lot on West Grand Avenue, or behind the church (access from Garden Lane).
Posted Dec. 11, 2013