- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
Holidazzle Sweet Shoppe at Beloit’s St. Paul’s Episcopal Dec. 13-14
BELOIT, Wis. — St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 212 W. Grand Ave., Beloit, Wis., invites one and all to the 20th annual Holidazzle Sweet Shoppe from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday Dec. 13, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 14, at the church.
Cookies, candies, jellies, baked goods of all kinds, and craft items will be on sale. Buy raffle tickets for the hand-quilted lap-size Christmas quilt, the bedazzled and quilted Christmas tree wall hanging, a Jamaican gift basket, and a wine rack containing three bottles of wine and other goodies.
Lunch is $5 featuring either soup or a bowl of chili. Take-out soup lunches will be available starting at 10:30 a.m.
Parking is available in the city lot on West Grand Avenue, or behind the church (access from Garden Lane).
Posted Dec. 11, 2013