- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Holidazzle Sweet Shoppe at Beloit’s St. Paul’s Episcopal Dec. 13-14
BELOIT, Wis. — St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 212 W. Grand Ave., Beloit, Wis., invites one and all to the 20th annual Holidazzle Sweet Shoppe from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday Dec. 13, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 14, at the church.
Cookies, candies, jellies, baked goods of all kinds, and craft items will be on sale. Buy raffle tickets for the hand-quilted lap-size Christmas quilt, the bedazzled and quilted Christmas tree wall hanging, a Jamaican gift basket, and a wine rack containing three bottles of wine and other goodies.
Lunch is $5 featuring either soup or a bowl of chili. Take-out soup lunches will be available starting at 10:30 a.m.
Parking is available in the city lot on West Grand Avenue, or behind the church (access from Garden Lane).
Posted Dec. 11, 2013