- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
- Parks and recreation vital to a stronger Illinois, report shows
- Illinois home sales see slight gain in October
- Rockford Rescue Mission on the front lines of battling war on homelessness
- Rockford Area Economic Development Council’s annual meeting highlights tech revolution
- NIU’s Dan Gebo named ‘Illinois Professor of the Year’
Holidazzle Sweet Shoppe at Beloit’s St. Paul’s Episcopal Dec. 13-14
BELOIT, Wis. — St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 212 W. Grand Ave., Beloit, Wis., invites one and all to the 20th annual Holidazzle Sweet Shoppe from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday Dec. 13, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 14, at the church.
Cookies, candies, jellies, baked goods of all kinds, and craft items will be on sale. Buy raffle tickets for the hand-quilted lap-size Christmas quilt, the bedazzled and quilted Christmas tree wall hanging, a Jamaican gift basket, and a wine rack containing three bottles of wine and other goodies.
Lunch is $5 featuring either soup or a bowl of chili. Take-out soup lunches will be available starting at 10:30 a.m.
Parking is available in the city lot on West Grand Avenue, or behind the church (access from Garden Lane).
Posted Dec. 11, 2013