- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Kantorei offers two holiday concerts — Dec. 15 and Dec. 20
The Christmas spirit will fill the Rockford area with the beautiful sounds of Kantorei, the Singing Boys of Rockford, as they conduct two holiday concerts. The first will be at 3 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 15, at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, 3300 Rural St., Rockford. Kantorei’s second holiday concert will be at 7:30 p.m., Friday, Dec. 20, at First Lutheran Church, 225 S. Third St., Rockford. The concerts will include an alumni chorus and will be led by Joel Ross, Kantorei’s music director for the past 25 years. “These are wonderful events the whole family can enjoy,” said Dr. Joe Ross, president of the Kantorei Board of Directors. “It is a great way to get into the holiday spirit by listening to some of the best holiday songs ever written.”
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students. Tickets at the door are $18 for adults and $12 for students. To purchase tickets or for more information, visit www.Kantorei.com.
From the Dec. 11-17, 2013, issue