- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
JustGoods’ holiday concert for charity set for Dec. 21
JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., Rockford, will hold its holiday concert for charity beginning at 7 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 21.
Entertainment roster includes Max Benson, Between Planes unplugged, Olivia Dvorak, Emily Hurd, Nic Juric, Tom Mac, Samantha Owen, Kelly Steward and Matthew Ed Stillman.
Admission is a freewill donation to the Rockford Rescue Mission. Seating is limited, and attendees are urged to arrive early to ensure a seat. Refreshments will be available.
The JustGoods Listening Room music venue provides perfect acoustics in an intimate concert area that seats about 60 people. The Listening Room is part of a fair-trade complex in Rockford’s Midtown District.
The Listening Room has hosted some of the Midwest’s finest musicians. Each year on the Saturday before Christmas, many of these artists contribute their talent to create a magical evening of music in the holiday concert for charity.
To learn more about JustGoods, visit www.justgoods.info or call (815) 965-8903.
Posted Dec. 18, 2013