- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
JustGoods’ holiday concert for charity set for Dec. 21
JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., Rockford, will hold its holiday concert for charity beginning at 7 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 21.
Entertainment roster includes Max Benson, Between Planes unplugged, Olivia Dvorak, Emily Hurd, Nic Juric, Tom Mac, Samantha Owen, Kelly Steward and Matthew Ed Stillman.
Admission is a freewill donation to the Rockford Rescue Mission. Seating is limited, and attendees are urged to arrive early to ensure a seat. Refreshments will be available.
The JustGoods Listening Room music venue provides perfect acoustics in an intimate concert area that seats about 60 people. The Listening Room is part of a fair-trade complex in Rockford’s Midtown District.
The Listening Room has hosted some of the Midwest’s finest musicians. Each year on the Saturday before Christmas, many of these artists contribute their talent to create a magical evening of music in the holiday concert for charity.
To learn more about JustGoods, visit www.justgoods.info or call (815) 965-8903.
Posted Dec. 18, 2013