- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
JustGoods’ holiday concert for charity set for Dec. 21
JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., Rockford, will hold its holiday concert for charity beginning at 7 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 21.
Entertainment roster includes Max Benson, Between Planes unplugged, Olivia Dvorak, Emily Hurd, Nic Juric, Tom Mac, Samantha Owen, Kelly Steward and Matthew Ed Stillman.
Admission is a freewill donation to the Rockford Rescue Mission. Seating is limited, and attendees are urged to arrive early to ensure a seat. Refreshments will be available.
The JustGoods Listening Room music venue provides perfect acoustics in an intimate concert area that seats about 60 people. The Listening Room is part of a fair-trade complex in Rockford’s Midtown District.
The Listening Room has hosted some of the Midwest’s finest musicians. Each year on the Saturday before Christmas, many of these artists contribute their talent to create a magical evening of music in the holiday concert for charity.
To learn more about JustGoods, visit www.justgoods.info or call (815) 965-8903.
Posted Dec. 18, 2013