- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
- ABC Supply acquires Siding World
JustGoods’ holiday concert for charity set for Dec. 21
JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., Rockford, will hold its holiday concert for charity beginning at 7 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 21.
Entertainment roster includes Max Benson, Between Planes unplugged, Olivia Dvorak, Emily Hurd, Nic Juric, Tom Mac, Samantha Owen, Kelly Steward and Matthew Ed Stillman.
Admission is a freewill donation to the Rockford Rescue Mission. Seating is limited, and attendees are urged to arrive early to ensure a seat. Refreshments will be available.
The JustGoods Listening Room music venue provides perfect acoustics in an intimate concert area that seats about 60 people. The Listening Room is part of a fair-trade complex in Rockford’s Midtown District.
The Listening Room has hosted some of the Midwest’s finest musicians. Each year on the Saturday before Christmas, many of these artists contribute their talent to create a magical evening of music in the holiday concert for charity.
To learn more about JustGoods, visit www.justgoods.info or call (815) 965-8903.
Posted Dec. 18, 2013