- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
OSF Medical Group — Rockton/Roscoe office now open
ROSCOE, Ill. — Officials at OSF HealthCare have announced the new OSF Medical Group — Rockton/Roscoe office is now open.
The Rockton/Roscoe office is inside a commercial complex at 4686 E. Rockton Road, Suite 102, Roscoe, Ill. The one-story clinic includes approximately 5,000 square feet of interior space, with nine exam rooms and one treatment room, and is designed to accommodate up to three physicians. Services available at this location include primary care, lab testing and digital imaging. They are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Katerina Hughes, M.D., and Syed Hassan, M.D., are the providers on site. Dr. Hughes is a board-certified primary care physician and she specializes in family medicine. Dr. Hassan is a board-certified primary care physician and he specializes in family medicine and geriatric medicine. Dr. Hughes and Dr. Hassan are accepting new patients, and appointments can be made by calling (815) 624-1300.
Dr. Jeffry Tillery, vice president, OSF Medical Group Northern Region, commented on the expanded footprint of the OSF Medical Group service area.
“We extend our geographic reach to new populations with the same commitment to service, quality and safety offered in our Rockford practices,” Tillery said. “We look forward to our partnership with Rockton and Roscoe and to improving the health of these and surrounding communities.”
Learn more at www.osfmedicalgroup.org.
Posted Dec. 18, 2013