- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Lifescape offers caregiver support classes starting Jan. 16
Lifescape Community Services and Grace United Methodist Church, 3555 McFarland Road, Rockford, are hosting a series of caregiver support classes beginning in January.
If, as a caregiver, you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed, frustrated, unappreciated or alone, this free six-week class is designed to help.
The class is for those caring for aging or disabled loved ones to help reduce stress, improve communication, balance care-giving and self-care, make difficult decisions and locate local resources.
The class will begin Jan. 16, 2014, and will run every third Thursday. The class runs from 6:30 to 8 p.m. The class is free, but registration is required. Contact Cheryl Davis at Lifescape Community Services, (815) 963-1609, to register and for more information.
From the Dec. 25-31, 2013, issue