- 20th Annual Honor the Mounds set for Saturday
- Cubs offense returns in sweep of Milwaukee
- TRRT Online Edition | Aug. 5-11
- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
Lifescape offers caregiver support classes starting Jan. 16
Lifescape Community Services and Grace United Methodist Church, 3555 McFarland Road, Rockford, are hosting a series of caregiver support classes beginning in January.
If, as a caregiver, you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed, frustrated, unappreciated or alone, this free six-week class is designed to help.
The class is for those caring for aging or disabled loved ones to help reduce stress, improve communication, balance care-giving and self-care, make difficult decisions and locate local resources.
The class will begin Jan. 16, 2014, and will run every third Thursday. The class runs from 6:30 to 8 p.m. The class is free, but registration is required. Contact Cheryl Davis at Lifescape Community Services, (815) 963-1609, to register and for more information.
From the Dec. 25-31, 2013, issue