- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Lifescape offers caregiver support classes starting Jan. 16
Lifescape Community Services and Grace United Methodist Church, 3555 McFarland Road, Rockford, are hosting a series of caregiver support classes beginning in January.
If, as a caregiver, you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed, frustrated, unappreciated or alone, this free six-week class is designed to help.
The class is for those caring for aging or disabled loved ones to help reduce stress, improve communication, balance care-giving and self-care, make difficult decisions and locate local resources.
The class will begin Jan. 16, 2014, and will run every third Thursday. The class runs from 6:30 to 8 p.m. The class is free, but registration is required. Contact Cheryl Davis at Lifescape Community Services, (815) 963-1609, to register and for more information.
From the Dec. 25-31, 2013, issue