- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
CherryVale Mall closing at 5 p.m., Monday, Jan. 6 because of cold weather
Online Staff Report
CherryVale Mall will close at 5 p.m., Monday, Jan. 6, because of a weather advisory and current road conditions.
Th mall is scheduled to resume its regular hours of 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 7. For business confirmation tomorrow, shoppers can visit the mall website at ShopCherryValeMall.com.
About CherryVale Mall
CherryVale Mall is a one million-square-foot shopping center located off the U.S. 20 Bypass at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Perryville Road. The mall houses Bergner’s, JCPenney, Macy’s and Sears, along with a 450-seat Food Court.
The District, a 75,000 square-foot lifestyle center, is also part of CherryVale Mall. The District features ASHA SalonSpa, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Chico’s, Coldwater Creek, Granite City Food & Brewery, Jos. A. Bank, Lane Bryant/Cacique, Portrait Innovations, Red Mango and Talbots. H&M, P.S. from Aéropostale and Taco Bell recently opened inside CherryVale Mall.
Posted Jan. 6, 2014