- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
CherryVale Mall closing at 5 p.m., Monday, Jan. 6 because of cold weather
Online Staff Report
CherryVale Mall will close at 5 p.m., Monday, Jan. 6, because of a weather advisory and current road conditions.
Th mall is scheduled to resume its regular hours of 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 7. For business confirmation tomorrow, shoppers can visit the mall website at ShopCherryValeMall.com.
About CherryVale Mall
CherryVale Mall is a one million-square-foot shopping center located off the U.S. 20 Bypass at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Perryville Road. The mall houses Bergner’s, JCPenney, Macy’s and Sears, along with a 450-seat Food Court.
The District, a 75,000 square-foot lifestyle center, is also part of CherryVale Mall. The District features ASHA SalonSpa, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Chico’s, Coldwater Creek, Granite City Food & Brewery, Jos. A. Bank, Lane Bryant/Cacique, Portrait Innovations, Red Mango and Talbots. H&M, P.S. from Aéropostale and Taco Bell recently opened inside CherryVale Mall.
Posted Jan. 6, 2014