- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
CherryVale Mall closing at 5 p.m., Monday, Jan. 6 because of cold weather
Online Staff Report
CherryVale Mall will close at 5 p.m., Monday, Jan. 6, because of a weather advisory and current road conditions.
Th mall is scheduled to resume its regular hours of 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 7. For business confirmation tomorrow, shoppers can visit the mall website at ShopCherryValeMall.com.
About CherryVale Mall
CherryVale Mall is a one million-square-foot shopping center located off the U.S. 20 Bypass at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Perryville Road. The mall houses Bergner’s, JCPenney, Macy’s and Sears, along with a 450-seat Food Court.
The District, a 75,000 square-foot lifestyle center, is also part of CherryVale Mall. The District features ASHA SalonSpa, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Chico’s, Coldwater Creek, Granite City Food & Brewery, Jos. A. Bank, Lane Bryant/Cacique, Portrait Innovations, Red Mango and Talbots. H&M, P.S. from Aéropostale and Taco Bell recently opened inside CherryVale Mall.
Posted Jan. 6, 2014