- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
This Week In print: Jan. 8-14, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, Jan. 8, print edition of The Rock River Times.
“Agencies prepare for new Illinois medical marijuana law”
Renewable Energy: “Powering a region with renewable energy”
Editorial: “A Criminal’s Paradise: ‘Come and knock on our door:’ Time for Good Ol’ Boys Club to wake up”
Agitate America: “The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement”
Faces of Rockford: “Hundreds of cats that have been rescued by PAWS”
Doug Halberstadt: “Divisional NFL Picks: Seattle, New England, San Francisco and Denver to advance”
Theater Review: “Vampire Lesbians of Sodom perfect for new downtown theater”
Special advertising section: The College Tour
Also, don’t miss Horoscopes by Denise Guzzardo, Allen Penticoff’s Fast Lane, People In Our Times and Vibe Calendars.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,200 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including all Schnucks locations, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.
Posted Jan. 7, 2014