- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Monster Jam invades BMO Harris Bank Center Jan. 31-Feb. 1
Tickets are on sale for Jan. 31-Feb. 1 Monster Jam shows at Rockford’s BMO Harris Bank Center, 300 Elm St., Rockford.
Tickets start at $20 and Gold Circle seating is $30. Tickets are available at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, online at www.thebmoharrisbankcenter.com, by phone at (815) 968-5222, or at ticketmaster.com.
Monster Jam shows will be at 7:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 31, and 2 and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 1.
The event will feature El Toro Loco, Monster Mutt Dalmatian, Raminator, Rammunition, Higher Education and Iron Warrior.
A Pit Party will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 1, giving fans the opportunity to get an up-close view of the trucks and meet the drivers of the massive monster trucks. Pit passes can be purchased for $10 with a ticket to the 2 p.m. performance Saturday.
Monster Jam is the most exciting form of family motorsports entertainment on the planet. The 12-feet-tall, 10,000-pound machines are custom-designed and sit atop 66-inch tall tires. Monster Jam trucks generate 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and are capable of speeds up to 100 miles per hour.
From the Jan. 22-28, 2014, issue