- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
Monster Jam invades BMO Harris Bank Center Jan. 31-Feb. 1
Tickets are on sale for Jan. 31-Feb. 1 Monster Jam shows at Rockford’s BMO Harris Bank Center, 300 Elm St., Rockford.
Tickets start at $20 and Gold Circle seating is $30. Tickets are available at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, online at www.thebmoharrisbankcenter.com, by phone at (815) 968-5222, or at ticketmaster.com.
Monster Jam shows will be at 7:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 31, and 2 and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 1.
The event will feature El Toro Loco, Monster Mutt Dalmatian, Raminator, Rammunition, Higher Education and Iron Warrior.
A Pit Party will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 1, giving fans the opportunity to get an up-close view of the trucks and meet the drivers of the massive monster trucks. Pit passes can be purchased for $10 with a ticket to the 2 p.m. performance Saturday.
Monster Jam is the most exciting form of family motorsports entertainment on the planet. The 12-feet-tall, 10,000-pound machines are custom-designed and sit atop 66-inch tall tires. Monster Jam trucks generate 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and are capable of speeds up to 100 miles per hour.
From the Jan. 22-28, 2014, issue