- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
Monster Jam invades BMO Harris Bank Center Jan. 31-Feb. 1
Tickets are on sale for Jan. 31-Feb. 1 Monster Jam shows at Rockford’s BMO Harris Bank Center, 300 Elm St., Rockford.
Tickets start at $20 and Gold Circle seating is $30. Tickets are available at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, online at www.thebmoharrisbankcenter.com, by phone at (815) 968-5222, or at ticketmaster.com.
Monster Jam shows will be at 7:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 31, and 2 and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 1.
The event will feature El Toro Loco, Monster Mutt Dalmatian, Raminator, Rammunition, Higher Education and Iron Warrior.
A Pit Party will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 1, giving fans the opportunity to get an up-close view of the trucks and meet the drivers of the massive monster trucks. Pit passes can be purchased for $10 with a ticket to the 2 p.m. performance Saturday.
Monster Jam is the most exciting form of family motorsports entertainment on the planet. The 12-feet-tall, 10,000-pound machines are custom-designed and sit atop 66-inch tall tires. Monster Jam trucks generate 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and are capable of speeds up to 100 miles per hour.
From the Jan. 22-28, 2014, issue