- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Music Academy holds open house Jan. 25
Break from the doldrums of winter by experiencing family music at the Music Academy of Rockford Saturday, Jan. 25.
The open house will feature demonstration classes and “mini-lessons” where children can practice on various instruments with the help of instructors.
Families also can stay to observe beginning Suzuki violin and cello group classes. The open house will begin at 9 a.m.
The Music Academy is in Loreen Hall, 226 S. Second St., next to First Lutheran Church. For more information, call (815) 986-0037 or visit www.musicacademyinrockford.com.
The Music Academy is a not-for-profit community-based school of music dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable instruction and performing opportunities to students regardless of age and ability.
From the Jan. 22-28, 2014, issue