- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Music Academy holds open house Jan. 25
Break from the doldrums of winter by experiencing family music at the Music Academy of Rockford Saturday, Jan. 25.
The open house will feature demonstration classes and “mini-lessons” where children can practice on various instruments with the help of instructors.
Families also can stay to observe beginning Suzuki violin and cello group classes. The open house will begin at 9 a.m.
The Music Academy is in Loreen Hall, 226 S. Second St., next to First Lutheran Church. For more information, call (815) 986-0037 or visit www.musicacademyinrockford.com.
The Music Academy is a not-for-profit community-based school of music dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable instruction and performing opportunities to students regardless of age and ability.
From the Jan. 22-28, 2014, issue