- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
Symphony hosts charity bartender fund-raiser at University Club
Online Staff Report
Join Marcia Mueller for the Charity Bartender Event at the University Club, 945 N. Main St., from 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 29, as she helps raise funds for the Rockford Symphony Orchestra (RSO). Complimentary light appetizers will be served and a cash bar is available. All of Mueller’s cash tips will go to support the RSO.
Mueller is a member of the club and board member of the RSO. Guests are invited to stop by to socialize with Music Director Steve Larsen other RSO board members, staff and musicians. All guests will be entered into a door prize drawing for four tickets to the Feb. 1 Classics Concert. Plus, have a chance to win cash as part of the 50/50 drawing.
Attendees do not need to be members of the University Club to attend this special event. Guests must be 21 years of age or older. Reservations are not required.
For more information, call the RSO office at (815) 965-0049.
Posted Jan. 22, 2014