- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 29 in Beloit, Wis.
BELOIT, Wis. — The next Beloit Regional Hospice grief support group for any adult who has experienced the death of a loved one will begin Wednesday, Jan. 29, and continue each Wednesday from 2 to 3:30 p.m. through March 12.
The group will meet at the Beloit Regional Hospice, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups an d resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421, and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014