- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 29 in Beloit, Wis.
BELOIT, Wis. — The next Beloit Regional Hospice grief support group for any adult who has experienced the death of a loved one will begin Wednesday, Jan. 29, and continue each Wednesday from 2 to 3:30 p.m. through March 12.
The group will meet at the Beloit Regional Hospice, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups an d resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421, and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014