- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 29 in Beloit, Wis.
BELOIT, Wis. — The next Beloit Regional Hospice grief support group for any adult who has experienced the death of a loved one will begin Wednesday, Jan. 29, and continue each Wednesday from 2 to 3:30 p.m. through March 12.
The group will meet at the Beloit Regional Hospice, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups an d resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421, and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014