- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 29 in Beloit, Wis.
BELOIT, Wis. — The next Beloit Regional Hospice grief support group for any adult who has experienced the death of a loved one will begin Wednesday, Jan. 29, and continue each Wednesday from 2 to 3:30 p.m. through March 12.
The group will meet at the Beloit Regional Hospice, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups an d resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421, and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014