- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 29 in Beloit, Wis.
BELOIT, Wis. — The next Beloit Regional Hospice grief support group for any adult who has experienced the death of a loved one will begin Wednesday, Jan. 29, and continue each Wednesday from 2 to 3:30 p.m. through March 12.
The group will meet at the Beloit Regional Hospice, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups an d resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
For further information or to register, call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free (877) 363-7421, and ask for a member of the Grief Support team.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014