- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Feb. 7 deadline for Freeport’s Candyland Ball for fathers and daughters
FREEPORT, Ill. — Dads (or significant adult), dance the night away with your favorite girl(s) at the Masonic Temple, 305 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, Ill., from 6 to 8:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 14, as part of the Candyland Ball.
Don’t miss out on this Freeport tradition for dads and daughters 10 years of age and younger. The fee is $12 per person for park district residents, $13 per person for non-residents. Register for Candyland Ball by Feb. 7. Sign up early, as registration is limited.
Register at the Freeport Park District office, 1122 S. Burchard, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, or call (815) 235-6114, ext. 0. to pay by phone with Visa, Discover or MasterCard, or visit www.freeportparkdistrict.org.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014