- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
- Ribbon-cutting for Children’s Holiday Shoppe Nov. 26; shop is open Nov. 29-Dec. 21
- Rockford Rescue Mission invites community to Thanksgiving banquet Nov. 26
- Rockton’s new business district welcomes family owned Dr. Detail U.S. Cellular
- 2014 Illinois Emerging Writers Competition winners named
- Open house for new library executive director tonight
- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
Feb. 7 deadline for Freeport’s Candyland Ball for fathers and daughters
FREEPORT, Ill. — Dads (or significant adult), dance the night away with your favorite girl(s) at the Masonic Temple, 305 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, Ill., from 6 to 8:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 14, as part of the Candyland Ball.
Don’t miss out on this Freeport tradition for dads and daughters 10 years of age and younger. The fee is $12 per person for park district residents, $13 per person for non-residents. Register for Candyland Ball by Feb. 7. Sign up early, as registration is limited.
Register at the Freeport Park District office, 1122 S. Burchard, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, or call (815) 235-6114, ext. 0. to pay by phone with Visa, Discover or MasterCard, or visit www.freeportparkdistrict.org.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014