- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Feb. 7 deadline for Freeport’s Candyland Ball for fathers and daughters
FREEPORT, Ill. — Dads (or significant adult), dance the night away with your favorite girl(s) at the Masonic Temple, 305 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, Ill., from 6 to 8:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 14, as part of the Candyland Ball.
Don’t miss out on this Freeport tradition for dads and daughters 10 years of age and younger. The fee is $12 per person for park district residents, $13 per person for non-residents. Register for Candyland Ball by Feb. 7. Sign up early, as registration is limited.
Register at the Freeport Park District office, 1122 S. Burchard, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, or call (815) 235-6114, ext. 0. to pay by phone with Visa, Discover or MasterCard, or visit www.freeportparkdistrict.org.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014