- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
One weekend left to see ‘Escanaba in Love’ at Byron Civic Theatre
BYRON, Ill. — Escanaba in Love, Jeff Daniels’ 11th play, opened this past weekend at the Byron Civic Theatre in Byron, Ill. The play was written by Daniels as a prequel to Escanaba in da Moonlight. It had its world premiere in 2006 at the Purple Rose Theatre, founded by Daniels in Chelsea, Mich.
Escanaba in Love continues Jan. 31 and Feb. 1-2. Showtimes are Friday and Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Ticket prices are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and $6 for students and children. For more information, visit the BCT website at www.bctmagic.com or call the Box Office at (815) 312-3000. WARNING: This production contains mature themes and language.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014