- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
One weekend left to see ‘Escanaba in Love’ at Byron Civic Theatre
BYRON, Ill. — Escanaba in Love, Jeff Daniels’ 11th play, opened this past weekend at the Byron Civic Theatre in Byron, Ill. The play was written by Daniels as a prequel to Escanaba in da Moonlight. It had its world premiere in 2006 at the Purple Rose Theatre, founded by Daniels in Chelsea, Mich.
Escanaba in Love continues Jan. 31 and Feb. 1-2. Showtimes are Friday and Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Ticket prices are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and $6 for students and children. For more information, visit the BCT website at www.bctmagic.com or call the Box Office at (815) 312-3000. WARNING: This production contains mature themes and language.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014