- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
One weekend left to see ‘Escanaba in Love’ at Byron Civic Theatre
BYRON, Ill. — Escanaba in Love, Jeff Daniels’ 11th play, opened this past weekend at the Byron Civic Theatre in Byron, Ill. The play was written by Daniels as a prequel to Escanaba in da Moonlight. It had its world premiere in 2006 at the Purple Rose Theatre, founded by Daniels in Chelsea, Mich.
Escanaba in Love continues Jan. 31 and Feb. 1-2. Showtimes are Friday and Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Ticket prices are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and $6 for students and children. For more information, visit the BCT website at www.bctmagic.com or call the Box Office at (815) 312-3000. WARNING: This production contains mature themes and language.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014