- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
One weekend left to see ‘Escanaba in Love’ at Byron Civic Theatre
BYRON, Ill. — Escanaba in Love, Jeff Daniels’ 11th play, opened this past weekend at the Byron Civic Theatre in Byron, Ill. The play was written by Daniels as a prequel to Escanaba in da Moonlight. It had its world premiere in 2006 at the Purple Rose Theatre, founded by Daniels in Chelsea, Mich.
Escanaba in Love continues Jan. 31 and Feb. 1-2. Showtimes are Friday and Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Ticket prices are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and $6 for students and children. For more information, visit the BCT website at www.bctmagic.com or call the Box Office at (815) 312-3000. WARNING: This production contains mature themes and language.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014