- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
One weekend left to see ‘Escanaba in Love’ at Byron Civic Theatre
BYRON, Ill. — Escanaba in Love, Jeff Daniels’ 11th play, opened this past weekend at the Byron Civic Theatre in Byron, Ill. The play was written by Daniels as a prequel to Escanaba in da Moonlight. It had its world premiere in 2006 at the Purple Rose Theatre, founded by Daniels in Chelsea, Mich.
Escanaba in Love continues Jan. 31 and Feb. 1-2. Showtimes are Friday and Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Ticket prices are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and $6 for students and children. For more information, visit the BCT website at www.bctmagic.com or call the Box Office at (815) 312-3000. WARNING: This production contains mature themes and language.
Posted Jan. 29, 2014