- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Crimson Pointe earns ‘Caring Stars 2014’ award for service excellence
Online Staff Report
Crimson Pointe Assisted Living has been selected a “Caring Star” of 2014, as part of an annual program honoring service excellence based on consumer ratings and reviews posted on Caring.com, the leading senior care website.
In reviews from families, seniors and others, Crimson Pointe captured a five-star consumer rating (the highest possible score), while also meeting other qualifying criteria for the honor.
About 400 communities — the top 1 percent of assisted-living communities nationwide — achieved this recognition.
“We appreciate that we’ve received such positive feedback from families about the services we offer, and we thank Caring.com for recognizing our community as a Caring Star,” said Sherri Whitmer, Crimson Pointe’s executive director. “We strive daily to delivery high-quality care for our residents, and this award helps validate our delivery on that promise.”
Andy Cohen, co-founder and CEO of Caring.com, added: “Congratulations to Crimson Pointe Assisted Living for achieving this high praise from the residents and families they serve. Word-of-mouth recommendations in online reviews are consistently cited among the top considerations in the search and selection process. The Caring Stars award badge signals a history of service excellence, further helping those seeking the best assisted living or Alzheimer’s care community for their loved ones.”
Crimson Pointe, Rockford — 7130 Crimson Ridge Drive — is owned by Five Star Quality Care, Inc., a healthcare and senior living services provider. For more information or to schedule a tour of Crimson Pointe, visit their website, www.lifeatcrimsonpointe.com, or call the community at (815) 398-7792.
Posted Feb. 5, 2014