- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
SwedishAmerican Regional Cancer Center releases annual report
Online Staff Report
The SwedishAmerican Regional Cancer Center has released its online annual report for 2013. Available at www.swedishamerican.org/CAR, the report contains a summary of the cancer center’s analytic and non-analytic incidences of cancer cases in 2012.
Additionally, Radiation Oncologist Dr. Samuel Andrews has presented a comprehensive report on lung cancer. His report compares and analyzes the evaluation, incidence rates, gender, stage, treatments and survival of lung cancer in patients seen at the SwedishAmerican Regional Cancer Center and compares performance against the National Cancer Data Base (NCDB).
The new SwedishAmerican Regional Cancer Center opened its doors Oct. 15, 2013. At 3535 N. Bell School Road, Rockford, the outpatient cancer center offers advanced treatments under one roof and care that is coordinated by the region’s top specialists, including experts from UW Health and its nationally-recognized University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center.
Posted Feb. 5, 2014