- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
This Week In Print: Feb. 5-11, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, Feb. 5, print edition of The Rock River Times.
Front page art by Ellie Pinzarrone
“County board member addresses questions about residency”
Renewable Energy: “Time to take a look at our water quality”
Guest Column: “Reflections on the life of Tom Littrell, 1945-2014″
Crossword by Myles Nellor
Health & Fitness: “Health advocacy groups urge legislators to streamline patient access to meds”
Also, don’t miss Horoscopes by Denise Guzzardo, Vibe Calendars, People In Our Times and Sports.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,300 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including all Schnucks locations, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.