- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
This Week In Print: Feb. 5-11, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, Feb. 5, print edition of The Rock River Times.
Front page art by Ellie Pinzarrone
“County board member addresses questions about residency”
Renewable Energy: “Time to take a look at our water quality”
Guest Column: “Reflections on the life of Tom Littrell, 1945-2014″
Crossword by Myles Nellor
Health & Fitness: “Health advocacy groups urge legislators to streamline patient access to meds”
Also, don’t miss Horoscopes by Denise Guzzardo, Vibe Calendars, People In Our Times and Sports.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,300 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including all Schnucks locations, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.