- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
This Week In Print: Feb. 5-11, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, Feb. 5, print edition of The Rock River Times.
Front page art by Ellie Pinzarrone
“County board member addresses questions about residency”
Renewable Energy: “Time to take a look at our water quality”
Guest Column: “Reflections on the life of Tom Littrell, 1945-2014″
Crossword by Myles Nellor
Health & Fitness: “Health advocacy groups urge legislators to streamline patient access to meds”
Also, don’t miss Horoscopes by Denise Guzzardo, Vibe Calendars, People In Our Times and Sports.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,300 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including all Schnucks locations, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.